Dumfries Personal Injury Solicitors For No Win No Fee Claims
Last Updated 24th April 2023. Welcome to our Dumfries personal injury solicitors guide. On this page, you will find a guide to choosing a team of personal injury solicitors who can cover the Dumfries area to represent you in an accident claim.
Within this guide, you should be able to find all of the information you need, to begin understanding how the process of making an accident claim works. We will cover key concepts such as eligibility and liability, as well as some of the most common types of claims in more detail. You will also find an overview of the Legal Expert national accident claims service. This is in the last part of the guide, and explains why we feel this service is the simplest and most effective way for Dumfries residents to have their claim processed.
If you have any questions when you reach the end of this guide, or you simply want to proceed with your claim straight away, speak to one of the Legal Expert team on 0800 073 8804 who will be ready and waiting to help you.
Select A Section
- How Our Solicitors For Dumfries And Galloway Based Claims Can Help You
- Check Your Eligibility To Make A Compensation Claim
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Solicitors For Dumfries And Galloway Based Claims
- Do I Need To Use A Local Solicitor Or Lawyer?
- What Claims Do Our Solicitors For Dumfries And Galloway Conduct?
- How Could A No Win No Fee Solicitor Help Me?
- Helpful Resources And Contacts In Dumfries And Galloway
Legal Expert is a specialised team of accident and injury solicitors. We focus completely on personal injury cases, and have proven time and time again we have what it takes to secure significant compensation settlements on behalf of our clients.
We operate in a fully transparent manner, and are always available to answer any questions you have about your claim, and to keep you updated on what we have been doing for you. We won’t use legal jargon to confuse you; we explain everything in simple terms. We always aim to get you’re the maximum level of compensation we can, but won’t do anything that could put your ability to make a claim at risk. If you would like to know more about how we can help you get the compensation you are entitled to, please give us a call on the number at the bottom of this guide.
Contact our team today to find out if you could work with our solicitors for Dumfries and Galloway based claims.
Before you approach a personal injury solicitor and engage them to process your accident claim, you need to be sure that you are eligible to claim compensation. Typically, any time you are caused harm by the actions of a third party, you should be able to make a claim. The third party can be any legal entity, such as:
- Another person.
- A hospital.
- Your employer.
- Your local council.
- Your landlord.
- A restaurant, or retail store.
- A privately-owned company.
All of these legal entities above could potentially cause you harm in some way. If they do, and they are found to be liable, you could make a claim against them.
This also holds true for accidents that you were partially at fault for. Just because you contributed to the accident in some way, does not mean that the third party involved is let off. They are not, you can still claim compensation from them, although at a reduced percentage driven by how much liability they admit to.
If the question of eligibility and liability in your own claim isn’t clear to you, please call Legal Expert on the number at the bottom of this page. One of our Dumfries personal injury solicitors will go through your claim with you, and let you know a) who we think is liable for the accident, and b) whether you have a valid reason to make a claim.
When you are ready to begin making your claim, you should start to look for the best solicitor to process your claim for you. There are two very important reasons why finding the best legal team for the task is imperative, and these are:
- How proficient your chosen legal firm is at processing your claim, will have a direct correlation with your chance of winning your claim.
- A more experienced and skilled solicitor will have a better chance of winning you the maximum level of compensation possible.
Legal Expert can help you. Call us on the number at the end of this page, and one of our team will go over your claim with you, inform you of your options, and help you to get your claim started if you wish. Contact our team to find out if you could work with our solicitors for Dumfries and Galloway based claims.
Many people wrongly think that they must use a local legal firm to process their accident claim. This is simply not the case. You can use a local firm if you wish, but there is no legal requirement to do so.
With this in mind, you need to ask yourself the questions, is my local solicitor the most suitable for the task? If your local legal firm happens to be a personal injury specialist, you are in luck. But if they are not, then you are probably going to be better off looking further afield.
For example, here at Legal Expert, we focus solely on injury and accident claims. We operate on a national level, and can assist people in Dumfries to make their claim. We can also arrange for you to have a free local medical examination, if one is needed to support your claim. Call us on the number at the bottom of this guide to learn more about how to claim.
As a specialist team of solicitors that focuses on helping people to receive the compensation they are entitled to, Legal Expert can help you with any type of personal injury claim. We are happy to take on every claim, from minor injuries caused by a slip, trip or fall, through to helping a family claim for the loss of a loved one due to clinical negligence.
- Claims for medical negligence: Any time a person is harmed by a medical professional, and the incident that caused harm could have been avoided, clinical negligence could have happened. An injury lawyer such as Legal Expert would be able to process a claim for the victim. Please call our Dumfries personal injury solicitors on the number at the end of the page to learn more.
- Accident at work claims: Legal Expert is experienced in handling workplace accident claims for our clients, and we are sure that we can help you with your claim.
- Slip, trip, or fall claims: If you are injured by slipping on a wet floor that was not properly signposted, or if you tripped over a trailing wire or lead, then we may be able to help you claim.
- Road traffic accident claims: This can include accidents ranging from a low-speed rear shunt, to large motorway pileup. No matter how your accident was caused, if a third party was at fault, we can help you to make a personal injury claim. We can also assist with certain types of non-fault road accidents.
For more information on the types of claims our solicitors for Dumfries and Galloway conduct, contact our team.
As already discussed, when you are pursuing a claim, you aren’t limited to working with solicitors in Dumfries and Galloway. Solicitors trained in Scottish law could support your personal injury claim. They may offer their services under the Civil Litigation (Expenses and Group Proceedings) (Scotland) Act 2018. This can mean they work on your claim under a Speculative Fee Agreement or Damages Based Agreement. These are types of No Win No Fee agreements.
When working with a No Win No Fee solicitor, they generally don’t charge fees for their services, if your claim fails. If your solicitor succeeds with your claim, they will take a success fee from your compensation. The law caps what percentage they can take as a success fee.
Our advisors are available 24/7 with free advice. They can check your eligibility to claim, and if it seems valid, you could be connected with a solicitor for Dumfries claims.
To talk to an advisor:
Dumfries and Galloway Divisional Headquarters
Tel: +44 1786 289070
Opening hours: 24 hours.
Dumfries Sheriff Court
Tel: +44 1387 262334
Opening hours: Weekdays only, 9am to 5pm.
Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary
Tel: +44 1387 246246
Opening hours: 24 hours.
Other Useful Compensation Guides
- Cumbernauld Personal Injury Solicitors
- Cwmbran Personal Injury Solicitors
- Derby Personal Injury Solicitors
- Doncaster Personal Injury Solicitors
- Dover Personal Injury Solicitors
- No Win No Fee Solicitors Guide
- Dundee Personal Injury Solicitors
- Dunfermline Personal Injury Solicitors
- Ealing Personal Injury Solicitors
- East Kilbride Personal Injury Solicitors
- Can I Claim for An Eye Injury?
- Get help finding Newcastle-Under-Lyme solicitors with our guide.
- Our guide offers more information using Bamber Bridge solicitors to make a personal injury claim.
- Advice on finding Kettering personal injury solicitors. Learn more about claiming with a solicitor.
Thank you for reading our Dumfries and Galloway solicitors guide.