Legalexpert.co.uk may alter this policy occasionally by bringing up-to-date this page. We would advise you to check this privacy page occasionally to make sure that you’re satisfied with any alterations made. This policy is in effect from 1st March, 2016.
What information we may collect:
We may collect the subsequent information:
- your name
- your contact information which includes your email address
What Legalexpert.co.uk do with the information you provide
Legalexpert.co.uk requires this information collected to better understand your preferences and supply you with a more beneficial service, and particularly for the subsequent reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Legalexpert.co.uk may use the information provided to enhance our services.
- Legalexpert.co.uk may occasionally send promotional emails regarding new services, special offers and/ or additional information of which we believe you could find useful using the e-mail address that you’ve provided us.
- On occasion, we might also use your information so that we are able to contact you regarding market research objectives.
- Legalexpert.co.uk may get in contact with you by phone, by e-mail, by fax or by mail. We might use the information provided so we can customise our website based on your interests.
Legalexpert.co.uk are committed in making sure that the information provided by you is secure. So that we can prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of information, we have applied appropriate electronic, physical, and managerial processes to protect and also to secure any information we collect from our website.
The cookie file helps to analyse website traffic or a cookie lets you know if visiting a certain website. These small cookies allow web applications such as websites to react to you simply as an individual.
Websites and web applications can customise its operations to your requirements, any likes and dislikes you may have simply by collecting and recalling information regarding your personal preferences.
Legalexpert.co.uk uses traffic log cookies that enable us to ascertain which pages on the site are being visited. This then helps us to analyse the data about the websites individual page traffic and enable us to improve the website so that we can customise it to visitor needs. This information is simply used for analysing statistics after which the data obtained is eliminated from the system.
On the whole, cookies are there to assist us in providing you the visitor with a more beneficial website, by allowing us to keep track of what pages on the website you find helpful and the pages you might not find as helpful.
The cookie file doesn’t enable us to access your pc or device, or access to any information about yourself, apart from the data that you have chosen to provide us.
You may also choose to either decline or to accept these cookies. The majority of web browsers such as Chrome as a matter of course will accept cookies, however if you prefer you can commonly adjust your browser settings so as to decline any cookies. This could however stop you from having the full benefit of our website, and others.
Links out to other websites