Housing Disrepair Compensation
Welcome to our guide on housing disrepair compensation. Have you been injured due to conditions in your home? For example, your landlord may have failed to make repairs that you have informed them about. If they do not make these repairs, and you are injured as a result, then this could be interpreted as negligence. If you can prove that negligence has taken place, then you could make a claim for compensation.
Claims such as these can be confusing. As such, we have provided a list of links below that lead to our guides on this subject.
All of our lawyers work with their clients on a No Win No Fee basis. As the name suggests, this means that you won’t owe them any money unless your claim is successful. If you are awarded compensation, then your lawyer will be paid via a pre-arranged fee taken from the settlement amount. The figure they take as payment is kept small by law.
So, simply scroll down this page and choose the link that is most relevant to your circumstances. If you do not see a link that relates to your injury, don’t worry. This doesn’t mean you can’t make a claim.
Get in touch with our advisors today, and we can advise you regarding your potential claim for housing disrepair compensation. We can also answer any questions you may have regarding the process of making a claim.
There’s more than one way you can reach our advisors.
- Call us on 0800 073 8804
- Start the process of your claim online
- Use the pop-up window in the corner to chat with us in real-time
- How To Complain To Your Local Housing Authority
- How To Complain To The Council For Housing Repairs
- Tenants’ Rights To Improvements In Social Housing
- Council Housing Claims
- Leaking Pipes Claims
- Damp House Claims
- Penetrating Damp That Leads To Mould Claims
- Mould Caused By Condensation Claims
- Mould Compensation Claims
- Loose Roof Slate Claims
- Dangerous Faulty Electrics Claims
- How To Claim For Compensation For Damaged Belongings Caused By Housing Disrepair
- Housing Disrepair FAQs
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about housing disrepair compensation claims.