If you have been involved in a car accident that was not your fault, Start your claim here.
If you've had an accident at work, find out if you can claim compensation for your injury.
Have you suffered from a whiplash injury start your compensation claim today.
Slips, trips and falls are some of the most common accidents and causes of injuries.
Have you been injured as a result of poor care either from a GP or hospital.
Cyling accidents can be particularly nasty because cycles are so vulnerable.
Were you a passenger on the bus? or was your vehicle hit by a bus? claim today.
If you've been injured as a passenger in a taxi you could be entitled to compensation.
Motorcycle accidents can be particularly nasty because bikes are so vulnerable.
Welcome to LegalExpert.co.uk! Our aim is to provide you with comprehensive and trustworthy free legal advice for the UK on a wide range of legal matters. We’re No Win No Fee solicitors who strive to achieve justice for our clients.
We specialise in accident claims and have helped thousands of clients secure compensation for road traffic accidents, accidents at work, public liability claims, data breach compensation claims, medical negligence and much more.
And if you want help with a claim, our No Win No Fee solicitors are on hand to help.
What Other Areas Of Law Do We Cover?
We can help you with a range of different legal issues, such as:
- Personal injury – this covers accident at work claims, road traffic accident claims, and slips, trips and falls in public places.
- Clinical and medical negligence
- Data breach compensation claims
- Criminal injury claims, such as those involving assault
- Child abuse compensation claims
If you want to know anything about making a claim, such as how the claims process works, how much your claim might be worth, and how No Win No Fee agreements operate, then you’ll be able to find that information right here on Legal Expert.
Ask Our No Win No Fee Solicitors For Free Legal Advice
If for any reason you can’t find the free legal advice you’re looking for here at Legal Expert then please give us a call, we’d be happy to hear from you. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all calls are free within the United Kingdom.
We have a team of experts who live, breathe and sleep law and love to have their knowledge tested by answering your legal questions.
Waiting for an important call or haven’t got a phone to hand? Not a problem. Just shoot us an email or use the chat feature.
We promise not to keep you hanging around waiting for a reply, we answer all legal questions as soon as possible as we understand how important a prompt answer can be.
When choosing Legal Expert remember that our No Win No Fee solicitors not only have very high customer service ratings but also are very helpful at answering legal questions and can let your know your legal rights after you have had a personal injury.
You can also watch our video which explains our service in detail:
Check Out Our No Win No Fee Solicitors Reviews
We believe reviews are very important in giving potential clients an idea of what to expect from our service. And we’re extremely proud of the positive reviews we’ve been given.
You can read all reviews of our No Win No Fee solicitors left by our past clients here. And below we’ve included a few of our favourites:
“Highly responsive, clear process & associated time frames. I felt confident in their legal experience throughout. Service like this is a comfort to those who need it at what could possibly be a difficult time.” Tom
“My claim was dealt with the utmost of professionalism and empathy at a very stressful time.” Deborah
You can also find more honest and impartial reviews of our service on Trustpilot
Get 24 Hour Free Legal Advice
If you want to get in touch, we can offer free legal advice. Use our online chat if you are in the UK in order to access our support and guidance. We can answer questions you might have about different types of personal injury claims, including cases involving a road traffic accident or if you have had an accident at work.
Whether or not you find our 24 hour free legal advice helpful, you won’t be pressured into working with our personal injury solicitors if you don’t want to. However, if you are interested in working with one of our expert solicitors, they could help you on a No Win No Fee basis.
If you would like to arrange a free consultation, get in touch at any time using the following methods:
- For 24 hour free legal advice, our phone number is 0800 073 8804
- Pop up to an online claims advisor using the live chat function on your screen
- Contact us and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible
How Our Specialists in Personal Injury Law Could Help You
Our team of advisors are available at any time to offer free advice about personal injury law in the UK. We can also give you more information on how you could potentially claim. This means we can:
- Tell you if you’re eligible to claim.
- Provide more information about what evidence you would need to give yourself a better chance of receiving compensation.
- Provide a compensation estimate that can take into account multiple injuries.
- Connect you to a specialised solicitor from our panel to begin the claim. They will work your case on a No Win No Fee basis.
If you’d prefer not to talk on the phone, this isn’t an issue at all. For free legal advice, our online chat can also be accessed using the bubble on the right-hand side of your screen. No matter how you get in touch, we can connect you with compensation solicitors online who could help build your case. Their knowledge and expertise could be vital in you receiving compensation.
To learn more about our services, please contact us using the above details.
Read More Of Our Legal Guides
We have a wealth of information on our site covering all manner of legal issues. Below, you can find links to some of our most popular guides:
- Check out our whiplash compensation calculator
- Claims against social services
- Check out our No Win No Fee solicitors guide here
- Learn about The Hospital Group data breach
- Car accident claims
- Why not use our personal injury compensation calculator?
- I had an accident at work, what are my rights?
- Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB) payout examples
- Dental negligence claims
- If you’ve had an allergic reaction to hair dye, check if you can claim here
- We’re specialists in serious injury claims, so if you’ve had an accident in which you’ve suffered life-changing injuries, such as brain damage or amputation, check out this guide to learn more about your legal rights.
- Stress at work claims
- Shoulder injury claims
- Cycling accident claims
- Back injury at work claims
- PTSD compensation claims
- Soft tissue injury claims
- Claims for medical misdiagnosis
- A guide to No Win No Fee agreements
- Claims against the council
- Who’s at fault if you’re rear-ended?
- How much compensation for anxiety after a car accident?
- NHS compensation payouts guide
- What is the maximum weight to lift at work?
- A guide to wet floor slip and fall accidents
- Back injury compensation claims
- My dentist took the wrong tooth out – how much compensation can I claim?
- How do you claim for wrong-patient medication errors?
- The most common prescription error examples
- Harmed by medication calculation errors? Learn how to claim
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In this section, we’ve included the answers to some questions we’re frequently asked.
How much do solicitors charge for no win no fee?
Most solicitors charge their clients 25% of the compensation awarded in a successful claim. This is called a success fee and is capped by law.
How long do no win no fee claims take?
If liability is admitted, no win no fee claims can take 6 to 12 months to resolve. If liability is disputed or if time is needed to conduct investigations or wait for injuries to heal, the claim could take longer.
Should you accept the first compensation offer?
It’s generally not advised that you accept the first compensation offer, especially if that has come before you have been examined by a medical professional as part of your claim. You should always consult your lawyer on any offer received.
Can you file personal injury claims against employers?
If you have evidence that your injuries were caused by your employer’s negligence, then you could make a claim against them for compensation. This is even true if you no longer work for the employer. Additionally, you cannot legally be let go from your role for making a claim against your employer.
You may claim for physical injuries, but you can also claim if your employer’s negligence has caused you emotional distress. In other words, the damage can be physical, psychological, or even both.
How much is compensation for medical negligence worth?
Each medical negligence claim is different, so compensation payouts vary between claims. As such, your general damages payout will depend on the severity of your injuries and any emotional distress you may have experienced.
Your medical negligence compensation may also include special damages, which reimburses costs associated with the harm you sustained, such as prescription costs or private healthcare.
Remember, Legal Expert is here to help if you’ve been injured through no fault of your own.