Weymouth Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
If you’ve suffered an injury after experiencing an accident that wasn’t your fault, our Weymouth personal injury solicitors team can help you get compensation.
Making a claim with us is simple and easy, with our dependable and knowledgeable team of personal injury solicitors holding your hand throughout the claims process. We understand the stress and anguish that accidents can cause, and we’ll do everything we can to help you feel comfortable and confident whilst your claim is being processed.
Our personal injury solicitors for Weymouth have been operating for residents of the Weymouth area for years, helping residents to claim money for a wide variety of injuries and illnesses inflicted by another party. If you believe you have a case, give our team a call today on 0800 073 8804. We’ll be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Our Weymouth Personal Injury Service
When you use our Weymouth team of personal injury lawyers, you’ll receive a committed, comprehensive legal service that will instill you with assurance. Here are just a few reasons to consider our solicitors:
● Unrivalled legal expertise in personal injury claims
● Committed, passionate, tailored service from day one
● Open communication and complete transparency from start to finish
● Free consultation at a time that suits you
● No Win No Fee service – meaning you won’t have to spend a penny to pursue your claim
● Free legal advice at any time you need it
● Support and guidance throughout the claims process
● No hidden fees
● Strong knowledge of the Weymouth area and surrounding towns
● Ability and skillset to take on any valid personal injury case
If you’re looking to claim compensation for an injury you’ve suffered, contact us today. Our team of solicitors can listen to your inquiry, answering any questions you may have about the personal injury claims process.
Our team for Weymouth personal injury solicitors are capable of taking on a wide variety of injury claims, including:
● Accidents suffered in the workplace
● Accidents suffered on business premises
● Road traffic collisions
● Animal attacks
● Accidents suffered whilst on board Weymouth public transport
● Slips, trips and falls on public property
● Accidents suffered at organised events (such as sporting occasions)
If you’ve suffered an injury on the road, at work or in a public place that was caused by someone else, you have the right to claim compensation. Many people feel uneasy about pursuing a personal injury claim because of the complex legal jargon that accompanies it. Our solicitors for Weymouth will break everything down for you – stripping away the complications to inform you about your case in language you can understand.
You have the right to compensation because injuries can cause all kinds of issues that can damage your quality of life. Accidents caused by another party can lead you to suffering:
● Reduced mobility
● Depression and mental anguish
● Loss of earnings
● Loss of future earnings
● Financial issues caused by hefty medical bills
You don’t have to sit and suffer in silence. Our team of personal injury lawyers can get you the compensation you’re entitled to.
Your Weymouth Personal Injury Claim
The claims process couldn’t be simpler. We can complete every single case in three steps: conducting a question and answer session with our Weymouth clients, opening communication with the defendant, then finally settling the case.
First, we will ask you to answer a series of questions about your accident. This Q&A session will involve questions such as:
● When did the accident take place?
● What happened during the accident?
● Were you with anybody during the accident?
● Do you have any documents that can help strengthen your claim (e.g. eyewitness reports, police reports, photographic evidence, video on mobile phone)?
● What sort of injuries did you suffer during the accident?
● Do you have proof of any loss of earnings?
● Do you have any receipts for medical bills or doctor’s notes related to your injury?
By answering all of the above questions, we will be able to determine whether you have a viable case. If you are unsure about how to obtain any of this information or need assistance gathering it, our personal injury solicitors Weymouth will be able to assist you.
Secondly, we will write a letter to the party we believe is responsible for your accident and causing you injury. In this letter, we will firmly but professionally explain to them that you are entitled to compensation and that they must meet with us to discuss a fair financial settlement. Parties have around 12 weeks to respond to this letter. If they admit fault, we will sit with them to negotiate a justified compensation fee. If they deny liability or a fee cannot be agreed upon, the case will be taken before a judge.
No two personal injury claims processes are ever the same, with some being solved in a matter of days whilst others can last for several weeks. Whatever happens, we will remain by your side throughout, ensuring you receive the best possible legal service and customer care.
We promise to:
● Keep you updated with regards to the development of your case
● Offer you a calculated estimate of the financial figure you’re likely to receive once we have established the full facts
● Provide an estimate with how long the case is likely to take
● Fiercely defend your claim inside or outside of court
Please note that estimates made regarding the length of the case and financial compensation figures are subject to change, but our solicitors will always ensure you remain updated at all times.
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault and you live in the Weymouth area, call our specialist Weymouth team of personal injury solicitors today on 0800 073 8804, our solicitors will be happy to help.