Rochester Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
If you’ve been injured in Rochester, Kent and are considering taking out a personal injury claim then we know that this decision can appear to be a daunting one. Not only is it a case of whether you should take out a compensation claim, it is all about who you choose to help you too as there are countless providers out there in Kent alone.
By working with our Rochester personal injury solicitors team, you can be safe and sound in the knowledge that you are dealing with a reputable law firm that have a long and distinguished history in the personal injury field. Our Rochester team of personal injury solicitors have decades upon decades of experience between them and enjoy an outstanding reputation in the legal world as personal injury solicitors that get the results that their clients are entitled to, and deserve.
Every one of our personal injury experts understand the situations that many of our clients find themselves in. Post accident can be a very difficult time and you may feel vulnerable, angry or even depressed. We undertake to give you the maximum amount of support and our personal injury lawyers will work with you in a responsive and sympathetic way and give you all the help and advice you require.
How Our Rochester Personal Injury Solicitors Team Work
The service that our Rochester personal injury solicitors team provide is designed to support you fully at every stage of your claim from the initial assessment of the validity and likelihood of success of your case right through to us achieving the very best settlement for you and the justice that you have been waiting for.
We understand that whilst our clients want the very best legal representation for their personal injury claim in Rochester, what they don’t want is complicated language and terms that they don’t understand. For that reason, every one of our team for Rochester personal injury solicitors will communicate with you in a clear and transparent way that is free from confusing jargon and complicated legal terms. This helps to make sure you know exactly where you are up to with your case and can remove any uncertainty or doubts in your mind.
We’ll also fully explain how our No Win No Fee services work. Essentially, the entire arrangement is in the interests of you and ourselves. We win your case and we only get paid a pre-agreed percentage of your claim. This ensures that we fight with every ounce of our might to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation. If in the unlikely event we are unable to win your claim, you owe us nothing. There are no upfront fees so you can enter into your personal injury compensation claim with complete confidence that you won’t lose out in any way financially.
More than anything though, it’s the way how we treat every person and every case on an individual basis that sets us apart from many Rochester personal injury solicitors. Proactive and highly sensitive, we’ll make what can be a sometimes difficult and stressful process into one that is stress-free and as easy as it possibly can be.
The first step in any claim, regardless of the injury or how it occurred is to prove negligence and we have extensive research and litigation experience to use to ensure this is done in the best and most effective way.
We’ll then issue a claim and then make sure our client’s know just how the whole process works and explain that not every personal injury case in Rochester can be concluded quickly. In cases of more serious injuries such as those involving brain or spinal injuries we may end up working with and supporting our clients for many years whilst they continue to recover from their injuries. Whatever the situation, you can rest assured that our solicitors will be fighting hard to get you the money you deserve.
The Personal Injury Cases We Deal With
We can deal with any sort of personal injury case in Rochester but the most common ones are as follows:
- Accidents in the workplace – Includes slips and falls from height, injuries from faulty equipment
- Accidents in public places – Includes falls and trips over faulty kerbstones, slips in shops
- Accidents in foreign countries – Accidents don’t just happen in the UK, we can in some circumstances help you if you have been injured abroad
- Birth injuries – Compensation can often help provide the money for future care costs
- Brain and head injuries – There are a wide range of head and brain injuries from minor to major. Compensation can help people move forward with their life with sufficient money to help with extra care and medical costs
- Spinal injuries – These can have a major impact on people’s lives and compensation can help people move forward with dignity
- Medical negligence – This includes being prescribed the wrong medication and a wide range of other medical mistakes.
- Clinical negligence – This includes where surgical mistakes have been made such as botched cosmetic or reconstructive surgery
- Medical misdiagnosis – Failure to spot a medical condition can be fatal and can potentially shorten life or can even be fatal
- Industrial diseases and conditions such as
- Pleural thickening
- Repetitive strain injury
- Vibration white finger
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Faulty products – This can include any product that should be safe to use but has caused injury or harm in some way.
- Road traffic incidents – Injuries that are caused on the roads in some way to a driver, passenger pedestrian. Also includes other road users such as cyclists and those travelling on Kents public transport.
Call Our Rochester Personal Injury Team Today
Take the first step towards justice and the compensation you are owed by calling our specialist personal injury solicitors Rochester team today. We’ll talk through your case and if you have a strong case for compensation, we can take you on on a No Win No Fee basis and put your claim’s wheels into motion.
A few short months down the line and you could have the money you are entitled to for your injury and the peace of mind you deserve.