Runcorn Personal Injury Solicitors – No Win No Fee
By Mark Ainsdale. Last Updated 19th August 2021. Welcome to our guide on Runcorn personal injury solicitors. The Runcorn team of personal injury experts has been successfully claiming personal injury compensation for people in Runcorn and the rest of the UK for many years. So successful have we been, year-on-year, thanks to our growing number of referrals from satisfied clients. We’re taking on more and more personal injury cases and getting more people the justice they deserve and the compensation they are entitled to under UK law.
Our hard-won reputation has been gained over many years, and we’re trusted as a law firm that gets results and cares about our clients. So speak to us if you want to know how to claim.
Why Choose Our Runcorn Injury Team?
- A highly experienced and qualified team: All of our team members are highly trained and highly experienced. Our personal injury solicitors for Runcorn are recognisable specialists that you can trust to get you the compensation you deserve.
- We care for our clients: We’re not just about recovering money in compensation claims. We know that you could be going through a tough time post-accident, and we do everything we can to ensure that you are treated with respect and know exactly what is going on with your case.
- Our caseloads are sensible: Some personal injury firms are almost like conveyor belts, with solicitors not getting to understand nor appreciate the case before them fully. We take a different approach and make sure that all of our staff have acceptable caseloads to spend sufficient time on each personal injury case in Runcorn.
- We’re successful: We get compensation for the vast majority of our clients, a testament to the talent, preparation and performance of our fantastic personal injury lawyers.
- We can work on all types of cases: From small and minor trips and falls to major catastrophic injuries and fatalities, we have a personal injury solicitor that has the experience to help you.
What Sort of Accident Claims Can You Help With?
Our Runcorn personal injury team of solicitors can assist with the full range of personal injury cases, including:
- Industrial accidents
- Any industrial diseases
- Falls, trips and slips
- Car accidents
- Road traffic accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Injuries sustained on Runcorn public transport
- Accidents in public places
- Any accidents abroad
- Fatal accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
This Is not an exhaustive list, and if your accident or personal injury is not above, call one of our specialist Runcorn advisors straight away, and they will be able to assess whether you have a good case for compensation or not. Furthermore, we also explain how to claim as well. So please speak to us for legal advice.
This table provides a list of typical compensation payout figures for a variety of injuries.
|Brain Damage||Very severe||The person might be able to follow some basic commands. However, they will need full-time care and show little meaningful response to their environment.||£282,010 to £403,990|
|Neck Injury||Severe||A neck injury that is associated with incomplete paraplegia or results in permanent spastic quadriparesis.||In the region of £148,330|
|Knee Injury||Severe (ii)||Constant pain and limited movement caused by a leg fracture that has extended into the knee joint.||£52,120 to £69,730|
|Arm Injury||Less severe||The person will have suffered with significant disabilities. However a substantial recovery has taken place or is expected to.||£19,200 to £39,170|
|Back Injury||Moderate (ii)||Frequently encountered back injuries, that disturb the ligaments and muscles and cause backache.||£12,510 to £27,760|
|Shoulder Injury||Serious||A dislocated shoulder with damage to the lower part of the brachial plexus that causes shoulder and neck pain.||£12,770 to £19,200|
|Elbow Injury||Moderate or minor||Elbow injuries such as lacerations, simple fractures or tennis elbow syndrome. The recovery rate will affect how much is awarded.||Up to £12,590|
|Leg Injury||Less serious (iii)||Simple tibia or fibula fractures, or soft-tissue injuries, with minor ongoing symptoms.||Up to £11,840|
|Whiplash Injuries With Psychological Injuries||One or more||Lasting for 18-24 months||£4,345|
|Whiplash Injuries||One or more||Lasting for 18-24 months||£4,215|
Other Compensation Guides
- Ripley Personal Injury Solicitors
- Ripon Personal Injury Solicitors
- Rochdale Personal Injury Solicitors
- Rochester Personal Injury Solicitors
- Rugby Personal Injury Solicitors
- What Is The Personal Injury Claims Process?
- Salford Personal Injury Solicitors
- Scarborough Personal Injury Solicitors
- Shoreham by Sea Personal Injury Solicitors
- Shrewsbury Personal Injury Solicitors
- Broken Rib Injury Claims
Runcorn Personal Injury Services FAQs
Do all personal injury cases go to trial?
No, far from it. Most cases are settled out of court by negotiation, and all parties agree upon a settlement. Even if your case does go to court, there is no need to worry. Our personal injury solicitors covering Runcorn are expert advocates and will present your case strongly in front of the judge.
How long do I have to file my claim?
You have three years from the date of the accident. Don’t let that make you think you will do it sometime in the future though, three years comes around quick, and you don’t want to wake up one day and realise that you have missed your chance to claim thousands of pounds in compensation.
How much does a personal injury claim cost?
Our personal injury lawyers for Runcorn work on a No Win No Fee basis. This means that there are absolutely no upfront fees. If your case is successful, then we will take a pre-agreed percentage of your compensation claim. If you are not successful, then you owe us nothing. With our Runcorn No Win No Fee service, you really cannot find yourself losing out.
How much is my personal injury case worth?
Personal injury cases range from small amounts such as £1,000 for small, minor injuries up to millions of pounds for life-changing and fatal injuries. Every case is treated on its own individual merits, and only once we have studied it carefully can we give you a ballpark figure of how much it might be worth.
If I claim against my employer, can I be sacked?
Of course, this is a possibility that most employers would be silly to do because it would be classed as unfair dismissal, which would open them up for more costly legal action. Don’t let a worry like this put you off getting the compensation you deserve.
What is the process that you will have to follow?
The personal injury process is quite straightforward, if not a little drawn out. Once we’ve fully assessed your Runcorn case, we will submit a claim for compensation against the defendant, who will then have to respond within 3 months.
So, what happens if they do accept responsibility?
If they admit liability (which many do), we will obtain medical evidence, work out your loss of earnings and other expenses, and negotiate a full and fair settlement.
We will still gather medical and expenses evidence if the defendant does not admit liability, and then we will issue court proceedings and have your case heard in front of a judge.
What chance do I have of winning?
We can’t say for certain the exact chances of your Runcorn personal injury case being successful, but what we can say is that we are successful in the vast majority of our cases and have recovered a huge amount of compensation for our clients. When you use our Runcorn personal injury team, you really are in the hands of professionals.
Call our Runcorn Personal Injury Solicitors Team NOW
Don’t delay and make that call today about your No Win No Fee claim. Take the first steps to getting the justice you want and the money you deserve for your personal injury.
Chat with one of our experienced specialist advisors about your case, and they’ll be able to tell you whether you have a good claim or not and then how to take the case forward. It could be the most important and most financially lucrative phone call you ever make.
Thank you for reading our guide on Runcorn personal injury solicitors.