Crewe Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
Are you in Crewe and had an accident within the last 3 years that was not your fault? Whether the accident was in Crewe or the wider Cheshire region, our experienced team of vastly experienced personal injury solicitors are here to help you claim compensation for your injuries. Offering No Win No Fee services, you won’t have to pay a penny upfront to make your claim and will only pay a percentage of your claim (agreed with us before we proceed) if you are successful.
When you instruct our Crewe personal injury team you can rest easy that your case is in the hands of experts and that you will receive the very best of attention. We’ll keep you updated throughout your case and ensure that you receive the best possible service.
Personal Injury Solicitors Who Are Experienced In All Types of Accident Claims
Personal injury claims can arise from a whole host of different circumstances. Thankfully, our expert legal team of personal injury solicitors for Crewe are experienced in the full range of types thanks to their extensive personal injury expertise.
- The breadth of our experience in personal injury cases is extensive and encompasses all types of accident claims and personal injury.
- We understand how accidents can happen and this helps make it easier for us to prove liability in your case and secure a good settlement for you.
- We know the common defences that insurers like to use to resist your claim which means we know how to overcome them and help you make a successful personal injury claim.
- Our track record in winning personal injury cases is second to none so you can rest easy that you are in the hands of experts.
We can help you with the full range of personal injury claims including:
- Accidents at work – Injuries sustained in the workplace such as machinery in fire or falls from height.
- Accidents on holiday – Accidents occurring both at home and abroad whilst on holiday.
- Accidents in public places – Slips, trips and falls in public places such as the street, shops, supermarkets and pubs.
- Animal attack claims – Attacks by dogs for example.
- Armed forces injuries – Injuries sustained whilst in the service of HM Armed Forces.
- Asbestos related diseases – Diseases such as Mesothelioma and other conditions caused by Asbestos.
- Brain injuries – Accidents that cause head and subsequent brain injuries.
- Criminal injuries – Injuries sustained when the victim of crime in Crewe or elsewhere in the UK.
- Defective products injuries – Accidents that relate to unsafe products.
- Fatal accidents – Tragic accidents that result in a fatality.
- Food poisoning – Cases that result in a variety of conditions related to poor food hygiene and food poisoning.
- Medical negligence – Including medical misdiagnosis, dental and surgical injuries.
- Road traffic accidents – Accidents where injuries are sustained as a driver, passenger or a pedestrian.
- Spinal injuries – All types of accidents that cause injuries to the spine resulting in a range of conditions.
- Sports injuries – Injuries sustained whilst in the process of playing sport.
We Understand All Personal Injury Cases In Crewe Are Different
We treat every one of our clients as an individual because we understand that it can be a very difficult time following an injury. It can be a stressful and anxious time and the way we work means that this stress or anxiety is not added to in any way and that your mind is at rest throughout the entire injury claim process.
We have the specialist knowledge of accident claims, injuries and treatments to help us to look after your best interests throughout the claim process and ensure that we get the compensation you deserve and are entitled to.
Our Crewe personal injury team of solicitors have particular expertise in high value and complex personal injury cases as well as the more straightforward ones. That means whether you have suffered a straightforward injury from a slip, trip or fall or you have been unlucky enough to have suffered a serious, life changing injury such as an amputation or a head injury, we are in the best position to help you with your compensation claim.
How Much Compensation Will You Get?
The amount of compensation that you will receive will depend upon a number of factors. This will include:
- Pain and suffering experienced.
- The impact that the injury has had on your life so far and into the future.
- Future losses, such as if you are unable to return to work, have to reduce your hours or need nursing care or help at home.
- Direct financial losses that you may have suffered. This can include medical expenses, travel expenses and loss of earnings.
- There are also national guidelines for compensation amounts too in certain types of personal injury case.
How Much Will Taking Out A Claim With Us Cost?
The great thing about taking out a case with our Crewe No Win No Fee agreement is that you will only pay us a fee once we have won your claim, and this fee is agreed between us before we start your claim. That is it, there are no upfront costs to pay and we have no hidden charges.
In the unlikely instance that your claim is not won then you will absolutely have nothing to pay.
As you can see, there is absolutely no risk in taking out a personal injury claim with ourselves and everything is done with the utmost clarity and transparency.
How To Start Your Claim
Starting your claim with our Crewe personal injury team is really easy. Simply complete the contact form or call us on 0800 073 8804. You’ll speak with a solicitor or one of our specialist advisors who will ask you some brief questions on your accident and your injury to make an assessment of whether you have a solid claim in our expert opinion. If you do, they’ll explain how how we’ll take it forward, answering any questions that you may have.