Clacton-on-Sea Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
By Stephen Lambert. Last Updated 1st September. If you have suffered an accident – either at work or on the road – our personal injury lawyers can help. Thousands of people in Britain are involved in car collisions and work-related accidents every single day. Our team of Clacton-on-Sea personal injury solicitors have the experience and legal expertise to get you the compensation you’re entitled to.
If you live in Clacton-on-Sea and have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, there is no better place to turn than us. We understand the frustration and pain that can arise when you sustain an injury, and we’ll fight for your cause to ensure you are rightly compensated.
Why Should I Make A Claim?
You’re entitled to financial compensation. It isn’t just your immediate health that can suffer as a result of an accident. You can also be left to contend with:
- Reduced earnings
- Loss of current and future earnings
- Stress and anxiety issues
- Medical expenses
- Decline in the quality of life
We can help make things right by getting you the money you deserve and help you get back on your feet.
How Can Our Personal Injury Claims Service in Clacton-on-Sea Help Me With My Claim?
Our personal injury lawyers are equipped with the knowledge, skill and capability to secure you a justified financial reward if you’ve been involved in an accident that you didn’t cause or wasn’t your fault. Our team can assist you secure compensation if you’ve:
- Been involved in a road traffic accident
This can be something as minor as suffering a dent in your car, to more serious accidents like being knocked off your bicycle or major vehicle collisions.
- Experienced an accident at your place of work
Your employer is under a legal obligation to provide a safe working environment. If you have slipped, tripped, been struck by falling objects or suffered an accident as a result of faulty equipment, you have a right to make a claim.
- Been involved in an accident which occurred on public property or business premises.
Those owning public property or business premises are also under a legal obligation to ensure their environment is safe for anyone who enters. If you have experienced an accident in an area such as this, you may also be eligible to claim.
Our personal injury claims service can also assist with various other types of claims which you may possibly wish to start. Claims we could potentially assist with include:
- Slip, trip and fall accident claims
- Car park accident claims
- Hospital negligence claims
- Dental negligence claims
How Do I Claim?
Don’t ever be afraid to make a claim if you’ve been involved in an accident. A lot of people tend to feel uncertain about reporting their accident to a solicitor as they don’t fully understand the legal process. With us, it’s different. Our team will break your case down for you into language you can understand – stripping away the legalese and transforming everything into layman’s terms. We’ll do all the work and keep you updated with regards to your case. Remember, if safety standards have been neglected or ignored and you have suffered as a result – you deserve to be compensated. We can make it happen.
The claim process couldn’t be simpler. First, our solicitors will ask you a selection of routine questions to gather all the information they can about your accident. The more details we have, the stronger your claim will be. These questions typically include:
- When did the accident happen?
- Where did the accident happen?
- How did the accident happen?
- What sort of injuries have you sustained as a result of the accident?
- Have you been seeking professional medical advice after suffering the accident?
- What sort of treatment have you had to undergo as a result of the accident?
Next, our team will ask you to show what kind of financial losses you have experienced following your accident. Financial losses may include:
- Loss of earnings due to not being able to go to work
- Increased expenses due to medical bills
After gathering this evidence, our solicitors will send a letter to the person held responsible for causing the accident. They will have 8-12 weeks (depending on the nature of the case) to accept liability. If they do, the matter can be solved out of court with help from our solicitors (who will expertly negotiate to get you a fair financial settlement). If they do not accept liability or refuse to pay this settlement, the case will be taken before a judge.
Our solicitors stay with you every step of the way, ensuring you feel as comfortable as possible throughout the process. Remember, we are on hand to answer any questions you may have about your claim at any time.
How Much Compensation Will I Receive And When Will I Get It?
It depends on the case. Every claim is different, and whilst we cannot guarantee a date on which you will receive a specific amount of money, our team will be able to provide you with an estimated value once you answer our initial questions. We’ll keep you in the loop from start to finish, and make sure to keep you updated with regards to the progress of the case. This way, we’ll be able to provide an estimation of the amount of money you’re likely to receive, as well as the date on which you will receive this compensation. We have been operating personal injury services in Clacton-on-Sea for years and have an extremely strong grasp of the kind of money that can be awarded for specific types of claims.
Time limits for starting a personal injury claim
Something to bear in mind if you’re thinking of starting a personal injury claim is that there’s usually a time limit for taking such action. By law, under the Limitation Act 1980, a personal injury claim normally has to be made within three years of the day your accident occurred. We would always recommend starting the processes required to get your claim underway as soon as possible.
There are only a small number of circumstances where an exception to this rule can apply. The time limit can be suspended (at least temporarily) if the victim is currently under the age of 18 or lacks the mental capacity to act on their own behalf. When either of these factors do apply, the victim could potentially have a claim started on their behalf by a representative known as a litigation friend.
Claiming on a No Win No Fee Basis
If you choose to contact Legal Expert for support with your personal injury claim in Clacton-on-Sea, then our solicitors can assist under a No Win No Fee agreement. Also known as a Confidential Fee Agreement (CFA), this type of arrangement can provide several financial benefits. These benefits include the following:
- There’s no requirement to pay your solicitor’s legal fees before your claim gets underway.
- You also won’t be required to pay legal fees to your solicitor while your claim is still in progress.
- Should you make a successful claim under a No Win No Fee basis, only then will your solicitor’s legal fees need to be covered. Under this type of agreement, your solicitor will subtract a small percentage of your compensation to cover their payment. The amount your solicitor can take is capped by law. Details of how payment works should be clear in the agreement you sign with your solicitor (and available to review before signing the agreement).
What Makes Our Personal Injury Lawyers Preferable To Others?
The difference between us and other personal injury lawyers is that we offer a personalised, tailored service that caters to your every need. We keep you updated on your case from beginning to end, simplifying all the legal terms to ensure you understand what is happening and why. We care about our customers and guarantee to provide a fierce defence for any claim we believe has sufficient grounds. There’s no denying there are a lot of personal injury lawyers out there, but our local Clacton-on-Sea-based personal injury lawyers know the area inside-out – unlike the big city alternatives. We consider ourselves experts not just in legal matters, but in customer service too. Give us a call today and see what our lawyers can do for you.
Please take note that when claiming with personal injury solicitors in Clacton on Sea, we strongly recommend that you look at their terms and conditions.
Other Useful Compensation Guides
- City of London Personal Injury Solicitors
- How To Claim Personal Injury Compensation
- Coatbridge Personal Injury Solicitors
- Colchester Personal Injury Solicitors
- County Durham Personal Injury Solicitors
- Coventry Personal Injury Solicitors
- Craigavon Personal Injury Solicitors
- Crawley Personal Injury Solicitors
- Crewe Personal Injury Solicitors
- Crosby Personal Injury Solicitors
- How Much Compensation Could You Receive for a Slip or Trip Claim?
Thank you for reading our guide on Clacton-On-Sea Personal Injury Solicitors.