Altrincham Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
By Mark Ainsdale. Last Updated 31st August 2021. Welcome to our guide about Altrincham personal injury solicitors, and how to claim compensation with their help. Do you live in the Altrincham or surrounding Cheshire area? Have you suffered an injury at work? Perhaps you have been injured in a road traffic accident or maybe you’ve been injured in some way in a public place? If you’ve been injured in any sort of accident and it wasn’t your fault then you could be able to claim compensation for your injury and get the money and justice you deserve.
Our Altrincham personal injury claims team are experts in all types of accident and personal injury claim which means you can rest assured that you are in the hands of industry experts. We’ve helped people across the Altrincham, Cheshire and wider UK with their personal injury cases and our feedback has always been excellent, our clients being impressed with our knowledge, clarity and transparency. Our personal injury lawyers for Altrincham will give you and your case the time needed to ensure it results in a satisfactory outcome for you. So please keep reading to learn how to claim.
How Our Personal Injury Services Work
With every one of our Altrincham personal injury compensation team, P.I. is a specialisation and that means that you are safely in the hands of recognised and qualified industry experts who have YOUR best interests at heart. When you first contact us, we will briefly as you about your accident and injury to ascertain if we think you have a case for compensation or not. If we do, we’ll take your case on a No Win No Fee basis that means there is no financial risk for you whatsoever, and you can do all of this without leaving the comfort of your own home.
Your compensation claim may be made up of a number of elements including:
- Loss of earnings
- Repairs or other costs
- Whether we can offer you a No Win No Fee contract.
What Types of Accident and Personal Injury Do We Deal With?
We can deal with ALL types of accident and personal injury claim. This is because this is the area of the law that we specialise in. So wherever you are in Altrincham, Cheshire or the rest of the UK, our Altrincham personal injury claims team can help you with your claim. To give you an idea of the types of cases we deal with, a few examples are below:
- Slips, trips and falls – Whether it is falling over a cracked pavement stone or slipping on snow or ice that has not been cleared then you may have the right to seek a compensation claim.
- RTAs – Road Traffic Accidents are becoming more and more common thanks to the fact that there are more and more vehicles on the road.
- Sports injuries – Injuries are common in sport but if you were seriously injured and it wasn’t your fault then there may be a chance you can claim compensation for it. We can deal with all forms of sport from football, hockey and rugby to MMA, boxing and extreme sports.
- Medical and clinical negligence – From birth injuries to medical misdiagnosis, our specialist personal injury solicitors are experienced in the full range of medical negligence circumstances that could be subject to a compensation claim.
- Workplace accidents – This covers any injury that you suffer at work. It can include factory accidents, construction site injuries, and falls from height as well as things like RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and vibration white finger. There may be more and more focus on health and safety at work but despite this accidents still happen.
- Criminal injuries – Maybe you have been injured as part of a criminal act such as being attacked in a public bar or restaurant. If so, you may be able to claim compensation.
This is just a selection of the types of cases that we can help you with. If your accident or personal injury isn’t above, call our personal injury solicitors in the Altrincham area now and discuss your case with one of our highly extended advisers.
The Effects of a Personal Injury Can Be Life Changing
Maybe you’re the sort of person who just likes to get on with things and think that your personal injury hasn’t affected you enough to make a claim for compensation. However, consider the following:
- Have you suffered pain? Whether you think that the pain you first suffered after your injury has subsided, how can you be sure if this will continue? You could end up being in pain for many years for come and this could have a number of negative consequences on your life.
- Have you suffered loss of earnings? Have you had to take time off work for your injury? If the accident was not your fault, do you not think you deserve to get that money back?
- Has your capacity to earn been affected? If because of your injury you may not be able to earn as much money as you could before, you may be able to claim for future loss of earnings.
- Have you had any medical outgoings? If you have had to pay for physio or any other part of your treatment then you can claim this back as part of a compensation claim.
- Has there been any decline in your quality of life? Has any aspect of your life changed after the accident? Can you now not do things you could before? If so, why should you not claim for this as part of your compensation claim? That’s where our personal injury solicitors covering Altrincham can help you.
If you want to get compensation for your injury then get in touch with our Altrincham personal injury accident team now, give yourself peace of mind and place your case in the hand of the professionals. We can’t promise you exactly how much compensation you will get and we can’t tell you exactly how long it will take either. But what you can be assured is that our professional personal injury lawyers will give you the best possible representation and ensure that you get a satisfactory outcome to your personal injury claim.
Please remember when claiming through personal injury solicitors in Altrincham we highly recommend that you read the terms and conditions to be on the safe side.
Other Helpful Compensation Guides
- I Slipped On Ice – Can I Claim Compensation?
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim for a Shoulder Injury?
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim For A Hairdresser Injury?
- Hairdresser Burnt Scalp Injury from Bleach or Hair Dye
- Train Station Accident Claim
- Aldershot Personal Injury Solicitors
- Andover Personal Injury Solicitors
- Ashford Personal Injury Solicitors
- Ashton under Lyne Personal Injury Solicitors
- How Much Compensation Could I Receive For Slipping on A Wet Floor?
- Can I Make A Compensation Claim For a Pavement Accident?
Altrincham Personal Injury Solicitors FAQs
What could I file a claim for?
This could be any personal injury that you suffer in an accident that isn’t your fault.
Now, what must I do for the claim to succeed?
You need to prove that somebody breaches a duty of care they owe towards you, thus causing an accident and your injuries.
When could I file a claim?
You can do this whenever you decide to do so after your accident.
But do I have a time window in which to take legal action?
Yes, so the maximum timeframe to make a claim in 3 years.
What does your personal injury solicitor do initially?
The solicitor will analyse the validity of your case and determine the likelihood of it winning.
So, what happens if your solicitor handles your claim?
This means that your personal injury lawyer will take care of everything from your letter of claim to settlement negotiations.
When can the defendant admit liability?
They can do so at any time, and if there’s mounting evidence, it’s wise for them to admit liability sooner.
And when could I receive my compensation?
You would receive your settlement no more than 28 days after the settlement agreement.
Get the compensation and justice you deserve and are entitled to. Call 0800 073 8804 now.
Thank you for reading our guide about Altrincham personal injury solicitors.