Runcorn Personal Injury Solicitors – No Win No Fee
The Runcorn team of personal injury experts we have have been successfully claiming personal injury compensation for people in Runcorn and the rest of the UK for many years. So successful have we been, year-on-year thanks to our growing number of referrals from satisfied clients we’re taking on more and more personal injury cases and getting more people the justice they deserve and the compensation that they are entitled to under UK law.
Our hard won reputation has been gained over many years and we’re trusted as a law firm that gets results and cares about our clients.
Why Choose Our Runcorn Injury Team?
- A highly experienced and qualified team: Every one of our team members is highly trained and highly experienced. Our personal injury solicitors are recognised personal injury specialists that you can trust to get you the compensation you deserve.
- We care for our clients: We’re not just about recovering money in compensation claims. We know that you could be going through a tough time post accident and we do everything we can to ensure that you are treated with respect and know exactly what is going on with your case.
- Our caseloads are sensible: Some personal injury firms are almost like conveyor belts with solicitors not getting to fully understand nor appreciate the case before them. We take a different approach and make sure that all of our staff have acceptable caseloads that enable them to spend sufficient time on each and every personal injury case in Runcorn.
- We’re successful: We get compensation for the vast majority of our clients, testament to the talent, preparation and performance of our fantastic personal injury lawyers.
- We can work on all types of case: From small and minor trips and falls to major catastrophic injuries and fatalities, we have a personal injury solicitor that has the experience to help you.
What Sort of Accident Claims Can You Help With?
Our Runcorn personal injury team of solicitors can assist with the full range of personal injury cases including:
- Industrial accidents
- Industrial diseases
- Falls, trips and slips
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Injuries sustained on Runcorn public transport
- Accident in public places
- Accidents abroad
- Fatal accidents
- Pedestrian injuries
This Is not an exhaustive list and if your accident or personal injury is not listed call one of our specialist Runcorn advisors straight away and they will be able to assess whether you have a good case for compensation or not.
Common Questions About Our Runcorn Personal Injury Services
Do all personal injury cases go to trial?
No, far from it. The vast majority of cases are settled out of court by negotiation and a settlement is agreed by all parties. Even if your case does go to court there is no need to worry, our personal injury solicitors are expert advocates and will present your case well in front of the judge.
How long do I have to file my claim?
You have three years from the date of the accident. Don’t let that make you think you will do it sometime in the future though, three years comes around quick and you don’t want to wake up one day and realise that you have missed your chance to claim thousands of pounds in compensation.
How much does a personal injury claim cost?
We work on what’s known as a No Win No Fee basis which means that there are absolutely no upfront fees. If your case is successful, then we will take a pre-agreed percentage of your compensation claim. If you are not successful, then you owe us nothing. With our Runcorn No Win No Fee service, you really cannot find yourself losing out.
How much is my personal injury case worth?
Personal injury cases range from small amounts such as a £1000 for small, minor injuries up to millions of pounds for life changing and fatal injuries. Every case is treated on its own individual merits and only once we have studied it carefully can we give you a ballpark figure of how much it might be worth.
If I make a claim against my employer, can I be sacked?
Of course, this is a possibility but one which most employers would be silly to do because it would be classed as unfair dismissal which would open them up for more costly legal action. Don’t let a worry like this put you off getting the compensation you are entitled to.
What is the process that you will have to follow?
The personal injury process is quite straightforward if not a little drawn out. Once we’ve fully assessed your Runcorn case we will submit a claim against the defendant who will then have to respond within 3 months. If they admit liability (which many do) then we will obtain medical evidence, work out your loss of earnings and other expenses and then negotiate a full and fair settlement.
We will still gather medical and expenses evidence if the defendant does not admit liability and then we will issue court proceedings and have case heard in front of a judge.
What chance do I have of winning?
We can’t say for certain what the exact chances of your Runcorn personal injury case being successful but what we can say is that we are successful in the vast majority of our cases and have recovered huge amount of compensation for our clients. When you use our Runcorn personal injury team, you really are in the hands of professionals.
Call our Runcorn Personal Injury Solicitors Team NOW
Don’t delay and make that call today and take the first steps to getting the justice you want and the money you deserve for your personal injury.
Chat with one of our experienced specialist advisors about your case and they’ll be able to tell you whether you have a good claim or not and then how to take the case forward. It could be the most important and most financially lucrative phone call you ever make.