Aldershot Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
Have you had an accident or injury that wasn’t your fault and are looking for an Aldershot personal injury solicitor? You’re in the right place because our personal injury lawyers in Aldershot have been helping people in the Aldershot and surrounding Hampshire area for many years.
Whether you have been involved in a road traffic accident, an accident at work or have been injured or hurt in some other way, it is vital that you get yourself advice and guidance from a qualified solicitor. You may choose to work with a large, faceless corporation based in a big city or would you rather work with a local Aldershot personal injury solicitor, one who can understand your needs and relate to you? If you’ve been injured or have been involved in an accident at work, contact your local Aldershot solicitors today who specialise in personal injury and accident compensation cases
What To Expect From Aldershot Personal Injury Solicitors
If you’ve never been through a personal injury claim before then you may be a bit hesitant as to what it exactly involves. There really is no need to worry. Our local Aldershot personal injury solicitors team will hold your hand throughout the entire process, ensuring that you know exactly what is going on, what you can expect to happen and what will happen next.
To ascertain the validity and likelihood of your claim, you can expect FREE legal advice and a FREE telephone consultation in which an experienced lawyer will speak to you and ask questions about you and the case in question. They’ll take all this information on boad, process it and then come back to you with their view on the case and whether they think you will be successful or not and how much you might expect in terms of:
● Loss of earnings
● Repairs and other similar costs
We pride ourselves on our clarity, honesty and transparency and you’ll be given all the facts at every stage of the process with us and we will explain everything clearly so you fully understand what is going on.
The Cases Aldershot Personal Injury Solicitors Can Help You With
Our specialist P.I. solicitors handling Aldershot claims can help you with the full range of personal injury, road traffic accident, medical negligence and accident at work cases. These can include:
● Accidents at work – These can include industrial accidents or falls from height for example.
● Road traffic accidents (RTAs) – These can include any accident whilst travelling in a car or other form of transport.
● Sporting accidents – Injured whilst playing sport or watching it? We can help.
● Medical negligence – This can include things such as misdiagnosis or injuries resulting from your medical treatment.
● Public injuries – Injuries sustained in public areas such as trips, slips and falls.
These are just a flavour of the sort of personal injury cases our Aldershot solicitors can help you with. If you’re unsure whether you have a claim and would like some advice them simply call 0800 073 8804 and we’ll be happy to have a chat with you to advise whether lodging a claim for compensation is worthwhile.
Personal Injury Claim Process
Once our specialist solicitors have fully assess your potential claim for compensation and feel you have a valid claim then you will then move into the claim process. Your solicitor will speak to you and will dig even further into your case and will also begin the task of obtaining the necessary evidence to prove that you have a strong case. Depending upon the type of injury or illness and what sort of incident you have been involved in we will require range of evidence and this can involve things like:
Eyewitness reports – From both you and anyone else at the scene of the incident.
Photographic evidence – Thanks to camera phones, often there is useful photographic evidence that can be used as part of a claim.
Medical records – The records of visits to your GP, hospital consultant, physio or any other medical professionals.
Police reports – If the police were involved in the incident that you are claiming for, we will get hold of all of their reports.
There may be many other form of evidence needed depending upon the type of accident or injury you suffered and once we are satisfied we have enough evidence to make a claim then we will proceed with the claims process up to the point where the defendants may be ready to make an offer to settle your case. Our experienced Aldershot personal injury solicitors will then advise you whether in their opinion the offer is fair and whether you should accept it. You then have the choice to either accept the money offered or take the case to court where with our help you case will be seen in front of a judge.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
● What do I need to know about the compensation claim process? – Our local personal injury lawyers in Aldershot will tell you all you need to know about the compensation claim process in a clear, easy to understand manner. It can be complicated at times, but we’ll ensure you you have all the relevant facts at your disposal to make an informed choice when necessary.
● How much compensation will I get? – All cases are different, so we can’t tell you exactly how much compensation you will get. What we can do is perhaps give you an idea of what other similar cases have settled for but this will only be an indication as you claim may be made up of several actors such as financial losses, loss of earnings both past and future, care costs and compensation for example.
● How long will it take to get my compensation? – Once again, all cases are different but what we can tell you is that we will work proactively on your case so you can be guaranteed that there will be no delays caused by ourselves. This will help it settle as quickly as possible and that you are satisfied with the outcome.