Milton Keynes Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
No matter whether you are situated in Milton Keynes or you are based anywhere else in the United Kingdom, Legal Expert can manage your claim for compensation. From matching you with a personal injury solicitor that will make things easier for you by arranging a medical report at a convenient medical centre situated near you to finding a personal injury solicitor that has fought cases like yours before, we can take the stress out of making a claim. Read on to discover more about working with Milton Keynes personal injury solicitors.
Making a personal injury claim
If you want to make a personal injury claim, Legal Expert can ensure you are matched with the best No win-No Fee solicitors in Milton Keynes based on the ins and outs of your case. We have many years of experience in the industry, and we can give you the best chance of getting the amount of compensation you deserve.
If you are to successfully secure compensation, the Milton Keynes personal injury solicitors working on your case need to prove three things to be true. These are as follows:
- The Defendant owed you a duty of care
- The Defendant breached this duty
- You suffered an illness or injury due to the breach
There is a three-year time limit on all personal injury cases. This means that you will have three years from the date of the incident. Nonetheless, there are cases whereby your injuries take a while to develop. In such circumstances, you will have three years from the date of your diagnosis instead. The sooner you make your claim, the better, as this will give your solicitor the opportunity to collect useful supporting evidence.
How to choose the best No win-No Fee personal injury solicitor in Milton Keynes
Securing compensation can be a timely process. Sometimes it will take months, however, there are cases that take years. This is why you need to choose a solicitor with care. The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) does regulate all personal injury solicitors in Milton Keynes and across the UK. However, service levels do vary, which is why you need to conduct due diligence when searching.
Reviews for personal injury lawyers in Milton Keynes
Before you call a solicitor to talk about your case and the claims process entailed, it is a good idea to read reviews that have been left by previous clients. After all, these individuals were once in your position, looking for the best solicitor, and so their advice can be extremely useful.
One thing that often surprises a lot of claimants regards the Conditional Fee Agreement. They are often shocked by the disparity in the level of success fees and insurance premiums charged by such firms. Basically, some companies charge a much greater rate in terms of percentage of compensation awarded when compared with others. This is why it is a good idea to get a quote before you make up your mind.
Should you care about the location of the lawyer?
Despite living or being injured in Milton Keynes, you are not required to use the services of a local firm. This means that you can make your decision based on numerous factors, for example, the company’s reputation or the success fee a solicitor charges.
The one part of the claim that does need to be conducted on a local basis is the medical exam. If you work with a reputable law firm, they will be able to sort this out for you. At Legal Expert, we can arrange a local medical at a convenient location, at no cost to you.
What compensation claims do you handle?
Here at Legal Expert, we have Milton Keynes personal injury solicitors who handle cases for a wide range of injuries. Our team has the experience and know-how to secure compensation for the likes of:
- Road traffic accidents in Milton Keynes – We have a wealth of experience in securing compensation for the victims of road traffic accidents in Milton Keynes. This includes everything from pedestrian accidents to crashes involving motorbikes and cyclists.
- Serious injury – It does not matter how obscure the incident was that you were involved in, so long as it was not your fault, we can help you to claim. This will eliminate the financial pressure so that you can focus on getting better.
- Slip, trip and fall accidents – Slip, trip and fall accidents are common. There are a lot of diverse ways these accidents occur, from tripping on a broken pavement to slipping on an unmarked wet floor. Irrespective of what has happened, we can help you to secure the maximum amount of compensation.
- Accidents in the workplace – All employers have a legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace. If they have failed to do this, you will be entitled to compensation. Claims range from falling from a height to being hit by an object. The most recent statistics (2013/14) for workplace accidents in Milton Keynes Local Authority reveal the following:
- 89 slip or trip injuries
- 82 manual handling injuries
- 43 struck by an object
- 42 not reported
- 24 physical assaults
- 22 falls from height
- 13 machinery related injuries
- 11 struck against
- 9 hit by a vehicle
- 3 injured due to harmful substance exposure
- 1 animal related
- 1 fire related
- 1 electrocution
- Medical negligence – This is often referred to as clinical negligence. If you have been injured while in the care of a healthcare professional, you can make a claim against the medical organisation in question.
- Industrial disease – From siderosis to NIHL, if you have sustained an industrial illness, we have the personal injury solicitors in Milton Keynes to assist.
Milton Keynes No win-No Fee Lawyers
No Win-No Fee solicitors in Milton Keynes make it possible for anyone to make a claim, irrespective of their current financial situation. This is because you don’t need to settle your legal fee bill if compensation is not secured for you.
Will you have to put forward any fees?
With some firms, they may make you pay some fees if your case is unsuccessful. This is not the case with Legal Expert. When we say No win-No Fee, we mean it. Find out more about our No Win-No Fee way of working.
How to proceed
No matter whether you have any questions or you are ready to make your claim, Legal Expert can assist.
Get more information
If you have any queries, all you need to do is give us a call, and we will be more than happy to assist. You can reach us on 0800 073 8804. This line is available seven days a week, from 9 am until 9 pm. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also use our online contact form or request a call back on-site.
Helpful contacts in Milton Keynes
If you have been involved in an accident in Milton Keynes, there are a number of organisations you may need to contact, in addition to a personal injury solicitor. This includes the following:
Local hospitals in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Magistrates Court
301 Silbury Boulevard, Witan Gate East,
0870 241 2819
Milton Keynes Police
Milton Keynes Police Station
302 North Row,
Witan Gate East,