No Win No Fee Solicitors | Halesowen | Personal Injury Claims
By Lewis Cobain. Last Updated 17th April 2023. If you’ve sustained an injury in an accident through no fault of your own, you may be here to find No Win No Fee solicitors in Halesowen to support you with a personal injury claim. You’ve found the right place.
At Legal Expert, we place our clients at the heart of everything that we do and achieve this by providing a top-quality, stress-free service. We offer legal advice free of charge to anyone who contacts our helpline. And if you wish to make a personal injury claim, we can represent you on a No Win No Fee basis.
Below, we explain the types of cases that we can help with and a bit more about our service. However, if you’d rather speak with us now you can:
- Call us on 0800 073 8804
- Or speak with us now via our live chat box
Keep reading to discover more about personal injury solicitors for Halesowen and how to claim compensation for a wide range of injuries and accidents.
The Types Of Claims Personal Injury Solicitors In Halesowen Can Help With
Our team of personal injury solicitors Halesowen are the perfect team to turn to when you need to learn how to claim. We are equipped to handle almost any type of personal injury claim, regardless of how you might have sustained your injuries. If someone else is responsible for your accident, we can help you to claim the compensation you’re entitled to. If you have been involved in one of the accidents listed below, there is a very good chance we will be able help:
- Accidents at work, such as slips, trips and falls and manual handling accidents
- Injuries and incidents in public places, like tripping on a pothole or slipping in a supermarket
- Road traffic accidents, such as those involving drivers, cyclists or pedestrians
These are just some of the types of accidents in Halesowen we are able to help you claim personal injury compensation.
Explain what happened to our Halesowen personal injury solicitors team today and we will be able to tell you whether you have a valid case. If you do, our personal injury solicitors for the Halesowen area will do everything to get you a financial settlement.
Can I Make A Personal Injury Claim After An Accident In Halesowen?
To be eligible to make a personal injury claim, you must be able to establish negligence. If you were injured due to a third party breaching the duty of care they owed you, this is known as negligence.
You are owed a duty of care in various settings. For example:
- The Road Traffic Act 1988 states that all road users have a duty of care. They must take reasonable steps to avoid road traffic accidents and reduce the risk of harm to themselves and other road users. They should also follow the guidance set out for them in the Highway Code.
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 outlines the duty of care that employers owe their employees. They must take reasonable steps to ensure their employee’s safety whilst in the workplace or carrying out work duties.
- The Occupiers’ Liability Act 1957 states that all occupiers must ensure that visitors are reasonably safe whilst using their premises for its intended purposes.
If you have been injured in any of these settings, one of our personal injury solicitors for Halesowen based accidents could help you with your personal injury claim. They could help you gather evidence for your claim that helps prove who was liable for the accident and the type of injury you suffered.
Additionally, you’ll also need to consider any time limits that might apply to your claim. Usually, you have three years from the date you were injured to start your claim, as outlined in the Limitation Act 1980.
Contact our advisors to learn about the exceptions to the 3-year time limit. They could also connect you with one of our No Win No Fee solicitors for the Halesowen based accidents, who could help you with your claim.
Work With Our No Win No Fee Solicitors For Halesowen
We make the claims process as straightforward as possible whilst attempting to process your case quickly and effectively. Every personal injury claim we handle is done so on a No Win No Fee basis. All our legal services are completely free of upfront charges and we simply take a percentage of a successful claim pay-out.
Additionally, we always highly recommend that if you’re making a claim through personal injury solicitors covering Halesowen you should read their terms and conditions fully.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident in Halesowen that wasn’t your fault, we can get your personal injury claim started right away. All you need to do is call our solicitors on the number above.
Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to discuss the details of your accident straight away. If not, we will arrange a suitable time and to talk about the accident in greater detail.
Our team of personal injury solicitors for Halesowen begin every case by asking a series of routine questions to get to the bottom of the accident. This is an extremely simple process and is handled with care by the most professional and considerate legal team you’ll find anywhere.
Make A No Win No Fee Claim Today
It’s possible to pursue a personal injury claim on a No Win No Fee basis. This is a phrase you may have heard before. If you opted to make a claim on this basis, you could benefit from the following:
- No upfront fees to pay to your solicitor
- No surprise charges as you’ll agree to any fees with your solicitor before using their services
- A success fee, capped by law, is deducted from your compensation if your claim succeeds
- No solicitor fees to pay if your claim is unsuccessful
Though you may want to look for local solicitors, such as a Halesowen solicitor, you should know you are not obligated to hire legal help near you. It is more important that your solicitor has the experience and knowledge to help you with your claim.
To find out if one of our expert solicitors could help you, get in touch today.
Call Our No Win No Fee Solicitors For Halesowen
Give our Halesowen personal injury solicitors team a call today on 0800 073 8804. We will be more than happy to discuss any legal matter with you, whether you’re looking to pursue a personal injury claim or are seeking legal advice and support. We’re proud of being the best legal team for our clients, and we do everything we can for all of our clients.
Speak with our Halesowen team today to see how much compensation you could receive.
Learn More About Personal Injury Claims
Below, we’ve included some more guides on personal injury claims and finding solicitors that you may find useful:
- Gillingham Personal Injury Solicitors
- Gloucester Personal Injury Solicitors
- Gosport Personal Injury Solicitors
- Grantham Personal Injury Solicitors
- Greenock Personal Injury Solicitors
- Greenwich Personal Injury Solicitors
- Grimsby Personal Injury Solicitors
- Guildford Personal Injury Solicitors
- Hackney Personal Injury Solicitors
- Foot Injury Claims
- How To Sue A Company For An Injury
Important Organisations And Addresses In Halesowen For Personal Injury Claims
If you’re interested in making a personal injury claim with the help of a No Win No Fee solicitor, the details of these organisations in Halesowen may come in handy:
Local County Court
The local county court in Halesowen is Dudley County Court. Their address is:
T: 01384 211411
Local Police Station
Here are the details of the main police station in Halesowen if you need to report an accident:
Brierley Hill police station
Opening times: 8am-10pm
If you need any more help connecting with No Win No Fee solicitors in Halesowen, don’t hesitate to get in touch.