No Win No Fee Solicitors | Leicester | Personal Injury Claims
By Lewis Cobain. Last Updated 12th April 2023. If you’ve suffered an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be looking for No Win No Fee solicitors in Leicester for help with a personal injury claim. If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Here at Legal Expert, we specialise in helping people claim compensation for injuries, something we’ve been doing for a long time and with great success.
We provide an easy, open and quality service that puts our clients at the heart of everything we do. It’s why we always work on a No Win No Fee basis and it’s why we offer a case check to everyone who gets in touch.
In this quick assessment, we can inform you of your legal rights and options. And if you’d like to make a claim with our personal injury solicitors, we can help with that too.
- Call us on 0800 073 8804
- Speak with us now via our live chat box
Below, you can learn more about personal injury solicitors for Leicester and how to claim compensation for all types of accidents.
Make A Personal Injury Claim In Leicester
We specialise in a wide range of personal injury claims, from slips and trips to car accidents. Below, you can find some useful information on each one and how we can help you.
Accidents At Work Claims
Under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974, your employer has a duty of care to take reasonably practicable steps to ensure you are safe in the workplace. If this duty is not upheld, an accident may occur causing you injury. You may have grounds for a valid claim if you can prove your employer’s negligence led to you being injured.
Below are some examples of different types of incidents that could lead to accident at work claims:
- Fall from a height: The Work at Height Regulations 2005 sets out your employer’s duty to prevent injury from falling by a height. For example, if they don’t provide you with the right type of equipment for working at height, an accident could happen that causes a head injury.
- Lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Your employer has a duty under the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992 to ensure you are wearing PPE if a risk assessment shows it is needed. The PPE should also fit you properly and be in a suitable condition. For example, if you are not provided with cut-resistant gloves, you may experience a laceration injury to your hands.
- Manual handling: As outlined in the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992, your employer has a duty to avoid hazardous manual handling operations so far as is reasonably practicable or reduce the risk of injury if the task cannot be avoided. For example, if you are tasked with moving a heavy load without the training you need to do this safely, you may suffer a sprained back injury.
If you would like to work with personal injury solicitors after a Leicester incident, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our advisors will be happy to help with your search and could also put you in touch with No Win No Fee solicitors whether you are in Leicester or elsewhere.
Slips, Trips and Falls
The most common type of accidents aside from vehicle collisions are slips, trips and falls. These common accidents can happen anywhere. Indoors, tripping on a damaged carpet, or outdoors tripping on a damaged curbstone. They can happen in public places such as restaurants, shops, post offices, or even just walking down the street. If you have been injured in a slip, trip or fall, Legal Expert has plenty of experience processing such claims. And so our personal injury solicitors for Leicester should be able to help you.
Serious Injury Claims
Of all the injury claims we process, aside from fatal accidents, those that involve serious injuries often attract the highest compensation payments. These are injuries such as brain damage, organ damage, loss of a limb and paralysis. Injuries that will have a long-term or permanent negative effect on the life of the claimant.
Road traffic accidents are the most common of all accidents in the UK each year. Legal Expert makes many road traffic claims for a variety of reasons. We can help you claim for an accident that was not your fault, and we can also assist you with no-fault accident compensation claims for the likes of whiplash. Call us at the number at the end of this guide, and we can start your road traffic accident claim today.
Work With Our No Win No Fee Solicitors For Leicester
If you have been injured in any accident, and it was not your fault, then Legal Expert should be able to help you make a personal injury claim. We have a proven track record of successfully processing even the most complex claims, winning significant settlement payments for our clients.
When you choose the Legal Expert claims service to process your claim, we will always attempt to get you the highest amount of compensation possible. When doing this, we won’t ever take any action that could put your claim at risk.
Legal Expert also offers value-added services as part of our claims service. For example, we can arrange for you to have a free local medical examination to prove the extent of your injuries. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you to claim the compensation you are eligible for, call us on the number at the bottom of this guide. And one of the Leicester personal injury solicitors will be available to help you further.
To have the best chance of winning your personal injury case, you need to find the most suitable solicitor to process your claim. Every solicitor in the UK is required to comply with UK legislation related to operating a law firm and be registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Check that any solicitor you are considering is registered.
Not all solicitors are the same. Some practice general law, manage housing conveyancing, etc. Others, such as us here at Legal Expert, specialise in processing personal injury claims. Fee structures differ across legal firms, and your experience dealing with them can differ greatly. It pays to spend some time trying to find the best legal team to process your claim.
Why It’s Important To Check Reviews Of Personal Injury Solicitors In Leicester
Finding the most suitable legal firm to process your claim can be challenging. Especially if you have no experience in dealing with a solicitor previously, you don’t have any relevant experience to help you choose. Online review sites, the kind that allows members of the public to post reviews, can be a good source of initial information when you are trying to find a good solicitor. If you can find such a site, be sure to take note of, and compare details such as these:
- Is the review quite new? – older reviews may no longer be completely relevant
- Does the review cover a claims case much like your own? – try to find reviews that discuss claims that are at least somewhat similar to your own,
- What does the review have to say? – was the review positive? Did they list the good and the bad things about the specific legal firm?
- Has anyone commented on the review? – if they have, do their comments support the opinions of the reviewer or question them?
- Compare how fees are charged – check how much the percentage the solicitor will take from your compensation as their fee.
Please continue reading to find out how to claim by working with Leicester’s personal injury solicitors.
Make A No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claim
Legal Expert is a team of No Win No Fee personal injury solicitors that offer a financially risk-free to process a personal injury claim. You have nothing at all to lose by taking advantage of our service. That’s because, until the Leicester personal injury solicitors win you a compensation payment, you don’t pay anything.
If you are ready to move your compensation claim forward, get in touch with us today by:
- Call us on 0800 073 8804
- Or speak with us now via our live chat box
Our legal advice line is ope 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Useful Contacts In Leicester
Below, you can find details of some useful contacts in Leicester if you’ve suffered an injury in an accident:
Police In Leicester
If you need to contact the Police in Leicester, you can do so using the following contact details:
Hallam Crescent East
Leicester County Court
If you need to find the local court that covers the Leicester area, use these contact details:
Leicester Crown Court
90 Wellington Street
Telephone: 0116 222 5700
The closest NHS hospital for Leicester residents to visit for treatment can be found at:
Leicester Royal Infirmary Hospital
Telephone: +44 300 303 1573
Learn More About Personal Injury Claims
Here are some related and useful guides on personal injury claims:
A guide to claiming for a head injury – if you’ve suffered a head injury in an accident at work or perhaps in a car accident, this guide offers useful information.
A guide to claiming for a back injury – back injuries can cause significant pain and discomfort. If you’ve been injured, this guide explains your legal rights and compensation payouts.
Other Useful Compensation Guides
Below, you can find links to some other guides on working with personal injury solicitors that you may find useful:
- Lancaster Personal Injury Solicitors
- How Much Compensation Can I Claim For A Wrongful Death Claim?
- Lewisham Personal Injury Solicitors
- Lisburn Personal Injury Solicitors
- Liverpool Personal Injury Solicitors
- Livingston Personal Injury Solicitors
- Loughborough Personal Injury Solicitors
- Macclesfield Personal Injury Solicitors
- Maidenhead Personal Injury Solicitors
- Mansfield Personal Injury Solicitors
- Can I Claim Compensation For Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
If you need any more help connecting with No Win No Fee solicitors for Leicester, specifically for personal injury claims, don’t hesitate to contact us.