Personal injury experts
100% No Win, No Fee Claims
Nothing to pay if you lose.

  • Westminster injury victims get maximum compensation
  • Free legal advice from a friendly solicitor.
  • Specialist solicitors with up to 30 years experience
  • Find out if you can claim compensation Call 0800 073 8804

Start My Claim Online

Westminster Personal Injury Solicitors – No Win No Fee Claims

If you have been involved in an accident and it was not your fault, there is a high chance you will be entitled to compensation. In this guide, we will reveal everything you need to know about making a claim with personal injury solicitors covering Westminster, although you don’t necessarily need to use those based in this area. This includes how to find the best solicitors, the different sorts of claims solicitors work on, and the service we provide on 0800 073 8804. If you have any queries by the time you get to the end, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

What is a personal injury claim?

A personal injury claim relates to a making a case for a monetary payout because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. This will cover all associated costs, from the cost of treatment to loss of income.

How we can help you claim for damages after an accident which was not your fault

Westminster personal injury solicitors

Westminster personal injury solicitors

A personal injury law firm can help you to get the compensation you deserve, as can Legal Expert. We will take you through the claims process, helping you every step of the way. This makes sure you do not feel left in the dark. Personal injury law can be complex, which is why you need to have an experience law professional on your side to give you the greatest chance of compensation.

What are my rights to make an injury claim?

Have you been involved in an accident that was not your fault? Perhaps you were injured whilst in the workplace? Maybe you have suffered at the hands of medical negligence? Perhaps you were involved in a road traffic accident? Whatever your situation may be, you are probably thinking about making a personal injury claim. Of course you will want to get the money you are entitled to. However, if you do not have grounds for compensation the last thing you want to do is waste your time. Therefore, keep on reading to discover whether you should make an accident claim in Westminster.

Who caused the accident?

The first thing you need to do is determine who actually caused the accident. Someone else needs to be responsible if you are to make a personal injury case. You need to be able to prove that their error or negligence has led to your suffering.

When did the incident occur?

You also need to think about the date of the incident. This is because there is a time limit on all personal injury cases. This time limit is three years. Please note that court proceedings must be issued within this period. If you have sustained an injury that has developed over time and you want to make an accident claim, such as repetitive strain injury or industrial deafness, you will have three years from the date of your diagnosis instead.

Did you see a doctor?

Last but not least, you will not be able to make an accident claim if you have not seen a doctor. You must be professionally diagnosed with your injuries if you are to claim. The medical report is one of the most important pieces of evidence. It does not matter how minor you deem your injury to be, you need to see a doctor.

Hopefully, you should now have a better understanding of whether you have the basis for a personal injury claim or not.

How to find a solicitor for your case – five top tips

  1. Experience – First and foremost, when choosing the best solicitor to handle your accident claim it is vital to look for someone that has a considerable amount of experience. The last thing you want is to be their practise project. You want to be safe in the knowledge that they have handled cases similar to yours time and time before.
  2. No Win, No Fee service – You should definitely choose a solicitor that is happy to work on a No Win, No Fee basis. There are many benefits to be gained by doing this. You will not actually need any money to begin your claim and financial risk is minimised substantially, as you pay in relation to the outcome of your case. This ensures you benefit from a much better service, as the solicitor is impacted by the outcome of your case. Moreover, you can also be safe in the knowledge that you won’t fall victim to a solicitor that merely wants to take your cash and does not care about your chances of getting compensation.
  3. Communication – It is vital to be able to easily get in touch with your solicitor. Make sure they have an email and a telephone number for you to use and that they respond to both before agreeing to use their services. It is crucial to be kept in the know.
  4. Reviews – Read reviews that have been left by previous clients. What have they got to say about the service they experienced? Would they recommend it? Did they enjoy working with the solicitor in question? This is the best way to get an honest insight into the service you are likely to experience.
  5. Success rate – Last but not least, look for a personal injury solicitor that has a high success rate. If a solicitor does not tend to win his or her cases this is not going to fill you with confidence that they are going to be able to get compensation for you.

Reviews of solicitors can be helpful

When looking for the best personal injury lawyer, reviews can be incredibly helpful. However, nothing substitutes for speaking to the solicitor on the phone. This will be incredibly telling.

Your solicitor does not need to be based in your area

A lot of people assume that their only option is to use the services of a Westminster personal injury solicitor. This is not the case. You can use a solicitor based anywhere in the UK. This means you can choose someone based on experience, rather than being forced to work with an individual that is merely convenient yet not qualified enough.

In the table below, you can see more about the local medical experts you could be seeing, as your medical exam does not have to be carried out far from where you live

NameAddressTownPostal Code
Hardik PatelBlackshaw RoadLondonSW17 0QT
Shams Tabraiz (MedCo GP)Holiday Inn Express Wimbledon South
200 High Street Colliers Wood,
LondonSW19 2BH
Sanjay LakhaniBack on Track Healthcare
9 Merton Park Parade, Wimbledon
LondonSW19 3NT
Jeremy HarrisVineyard Hill Road Surgery
67 Vineyard Hill Road
LondonSW19 7JL
Vince GrippaudoVineyard Hill Road Surgery
67 Vineyard Hill Road
LondonSW19 7JL
Kashif AzizLondon Victoria
Portland House, Bressenden Place
LondonSW1E 5RS
Kashif AzizRegus London, Victoria
10 Greycoat Place
LondonSW1P 1SB
Peter HardFlat 1 107 St. George’s SquareLondonSW1V 3QP
Rakesh DuggalRegus Grosvenor Gardens
52 Grosvenor Gardens
LondonSW1W 0AU
Philip Coleridge SmithThe Lister Hospital
Chelsea Bridge Rd
LondonSW1W 8RH

What accident at work and personal injury claims do we handle?

We handle a wide range of personal injury claims here at Legal Expert. Below, you will find information on some of the most common.

We help people claim for industrial diseases

There are lots of different types of industrial diseases you can make a claim for. Industrial hearing loss is one of the most common. Hearing loss can, of course, be one of the most stressful and upsetting injuries. Usually this is an injury that occurs over time. In fact, a lot of people that make a claim for this type of accident find that they make a claim against an employer they worked for years and years ago. This is typical for an industrial accident at work claim. Therefore, people assume they cannot claim. This is not the case, though. You can, and we can help you.

We help people claim for medical negligence

We can also help you to make a claim if you have been a victim of clinical or medical negligence. This means that you have been injured or suffered an illness because of a medical mistake and/or poor standards. Some of the most common examples include misdiagnosis, late diagnosis, surgical mistakes, poor hygiene, and much more.

We help people claim for injuries caused by a slip or fall

Have you been the victim of a slip or trip that was not your fault? Maybe you slipped on a wet floor that wasn’t marked? Perhaps you tripped over a broken pavement? Whatever the situation may be, you will be entitled to compensation.

Nevertheless, if you are to be entitled to compensation, you do need to make sure you visit a doctor. There are a lot of people that would rather cope with their injuries alone when they are minor. But, if you do this there will be no proof of your injury, and thus a successful claim becomes somewhat impossible.

So, what will you be compensated for when you make your claim? When it comes to claims involving slips and trips, there are two forms of payout. Firstly, you will receive a payout for the injury you have sustained, i.e. the suffering you have endured and the impact it has had on your life. Secondly, you will receive special damages compensation. This relates to any out of pocket expenses you have encountered because of the accident, such as travel costs and medical expenses. Make sure you keep your receipts as proof!

We help people claim for the most serious injuries

We also help people to make a claim with nationwide personal injury solicitors, not necessarily based there but that cover the area, if they have sustained a serious injury. We have helped a lot of individuals with serious head and brain injuries. We can also assist if you need to make a claim on behalf of someone else because their injuries are too severe or because they have been involved in a fatal accident.

When can you claim compensation for an accident at work?

It does not matter where you work or what industry you work in, it is your employer’s legal duty to make sure the working environment is safe. All workplaces have risks. Some environments are more dangerous than others, such as those related to manufacturing services and the construction industry. Nonetheless, there can still be risks in office environments and such like as well.

Your employer is responsible for you and all of the other staff members. They have to ensure the workplace is as safe as possible. If a possible danger has arisen they need to make sure they inform everyone of this and provided information regarding the hazards.

Do you believe that you have been injured in the workplace because of your employer’s inability to act in the way that is legally required of them? Sadly workplace accidents are not uncommon, as you will discover from the table in the next section.

You are well within your right to make an accident claim if you have been injured in the workplace and believe your employer is at fault. You need to prove that they have made an error or acted negligently. There are many arguments you could place forward. For instance, your employer may have failed to….

  • Provide a safe working environment
  • Inform you of any risks or hazards
  • Give you the necessary safety training
  • Provide pivotal protection equipment

Those four examples are just a handful of what may have applied to your case. One thing you do need to make sure you do if you are planning on making a claim against your employer is report the incident to them. They will need to record it in their accident book, which they are legally required to have by law.

Westminster local area authority recorded workplace accidents

Work accidents in Westminster Local Authority (HSE)2013/14
Trapped by something collapsing1
Struck by object95
Struck by moving vehicle6
Struck against25
Slip or trip245
Physical attack36
Lifting and carrying169
Injured by an animal4
Fall from height105
Harmful substance exposure16
Fire related5
Explosion related0
Contact with machinery13
Electric shock injury8

When can you claim compensation for a road traffic accident?

You will be able to make a road traffic accident claim if you have been involved in any type of accident on the roads. This includes car crashes, motorbike accidents, cycling incidents, and much more. We have years of experience in these claims and we can help you to get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.

Westminster borough road accident serious casualties and deaths


No win no fee injury and accident claims lawyers

All of our provided solicitors in London work on a No Win, No Fee arrangement. We appreciate that the legal process is typically very expensive and there is a lot of risk involved, which is why we are proud to be different. You will not require any money to begin your accident claim. Moreover, financial risk is minimised dramatically, since the amount of money you pay is dependent on the outcome of your case. Aside from this, you can be sure that we will only take on your case if we genuinely think there is a strong chance of it being successful.

What do I need to pay and when?

You only need to pay legal fees to your solicitor if the case has been a success. In which case, you will pay a percentage of the compensation. This will have been agreed on beforehand with both parties. If the claim is not a success, you won’t have to pay anything.

Where can I find out more about the claims process?

Whether you are ready to start you claim now or are simply looking for more information, Legal Expert can help. We will make sure that you have all of the information you need about making a claim. We have plenty of guides on our website, which are filled with useful details.

Talk to our team today

Once you have chosen to get underway, you can start the claim for compensation by calling 0800 073 8804. We will be more than happy to answer your questions and get the ball rolling with the claims process. There are plenty of other ways you can get in touch with us too. You can use the live chat feature on or website, or you can request a call back. The choice is yours.

Where to get help after an accident in Westminster

If you have been involved in an accident in Westminster, then here are some useful links and contact details, as well as some links to our own guides.

Local Police Station
181 Marylebone Road,

Local Crown Court
181 Marylebone Road,

Local Hospital
369 Fulham Road,
SW10 9NH
Tel: 020 3315 800

Some helpful links from our website:

RTA Claims – Claiming for an RTA – here’s actionable advice.

Employees claiming for accidents – More about this type of claim.

Lifting and handling – A guide to this kind of claim.


Contact Us

Fill in your details below for a free callback

Name :
Email :
Phone :
Services :
Time to call :

Latest News