Bracknell Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
By Mark Ainsdale. Last Updated 2nd September 2021. Welcome to our Bracknell personal injury solicitors guide. If you are in Bracknell or the surrounding area and have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, did you know that you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation? Our expert Bracknell personal injury team are on hand to guide you through the entire personal injury process and ensure that you get the money and justice that you are entitled to. And by reading this guide, you will find out how to claim.
Making Your Claim With Our Bracknell No Win No Fee Personal Injury Service
There’s a great deal of legislation regarding personal injury claims in the UK which is why it makes sense not to use a general solicitor but to use a dedicated and highly experienced personal injury solicitor. Our Bracknell personal injury solicitors team have a huge amount of experience between them in the realms of personal injury law which means that you can rest assured you are in the safe hands of injury experts.
We understand that there is a great deal of choice out there when looking for a solicitor to represent you in your personal injury claim. However, you need to instruct a solicitor that you can trust and that you can work with. You will be liaising with your personal injury solicitors covering Bracknell for what could be a good few months if not more, so it needs to be someone that can explain things to you in a non legal way and advise you clearly of what you should be doing. Every one of our Bracknell personal injury team are very friendly and have outstanding records in getting compensation for their clients.
Claims Our Bracknell Injury Team Deal With
Our solicitors can deal with a great number of different types of personal injury or accident compensation claim. From small, minor injuries to major catastrophic injuries and even fatal ones. These include:
Medical negligence claims in Bracknell
Medical and clinical negligence claims are one of our specialities. Our highly experienced Bracknell team have successfully represented many people over the years with a variety of clinical and medical negligence claims. These include:
- Instances of conditions being misdiagnosed
- Errors during surgery
- Dental claims
- Aftercare claims
- GP claims
- Prescription errors
Slips, trips and falls
Slips, trips and falls can occur anywhere. You could be at work, in the street or in a shop, restaurant or Bracknell pub. Did you know that the owners of public places are obliged by law to minimise accidents on their premises? This means you could have a very good claim against them if the accident that you had was not your fault. And our experts know exactly how to claim on your behalf. Our highly experienced personal injury solicitors for Bracknell regularly handle such claims as:
- Pavement falls
- Accidents at school
- Falls in shops
- Trips and slips at work
Road Traffic Accidents
Cars and other vehicles may be getting safer, but that doesn’t mean accidents don’t happen. Our Bracknell personal injury solicitors are experienced in all types of RTA (road traffic accident) claims in Bracknell including:
- RTA as a driver
- RTA as a passenger
- Accidents as a passenger on a bus
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents as a passenger on a train
- Accidents with uninsured or untraceable drivers
- Accidents as a passenger on a tram
Accidents at Work
Thanks to legislation such as the Health and Safety at Work Act, workplaces are becoming safer all the time. But accidents still happen. From slips and trips in offices to major and catastrophic injuries suffered on construction sites or in factories, our Bracknell personal injury lawyers team are here to help.
They can also assist with a wide range of industrial diseases such as:
- Vibration White Finger
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
We can also help to take out a claim for:
- Sports injuries
- Football injuries
- Rugby injuries
- Martial arts injuries
- Gym injuries
- Holiday injuries
- Holiday injuries in the UK
- Holiday injuries abroad
- Criminal injuries
Why Use Our Bracknell Personal Injury Specialists?
There’s a great deal of choice out there of who to help you with your personal injury claim. You may even have considered trying to do it yourself. The fact is however, you need a specialist personal injury lawyer if you want to get the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
So, there’s no better choice than our personal injury solicitors in the Bracknell area. With highly experienced personal injury lawyers who have years of experience in a whole host of personal injury claims, then there really is not a better choice you can make to handle your claim:
- Our Bracknell personal injury team offer a full and comprehensive personal injury claims service that is flexible for your needs.
- Every one of our solicitors is friendly and treats their clients as people, not as case numbers.
- Every client of ours gets the personal touch.
- All claims are dealt with in depth but also quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss.
- We try to get the maximum amount of compensation for you without the whole affair dragging out into a long drawn out process.
- Communication is key. Our personal injury solicitors will keep you updated in language that you can understand at every step of the process.
- We can help you whatever your No Win No Fee claim is. From a minor injury to the fatal accident of a partner or family member, our personal injury solicitors are here to help and ensure that your case gets the justice and compensation deserved.
- You can rest assured that your personal injury case is in the hands of experts who will fight tooth and nail to get you the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to under United Kingdom law.
Talk To Our Bracknell Personal Injury Team Today
Do you want compensation for your injuries? Closure on your accident? The peace of mind that you have got the justice that you deserve and are entitled to? Contact our Bracknell personal injury team today and put the wheels in motion. Call 0800 073 8804.
Bracknell Personal Injury Solicitors FAQs
How do I prove negligence?
This is about providing evidence about someone breaching a duty of care that they owed towards you.
Which pieces of evidence will help to support my claim?
These include any medical reports, CCTV footage, photographs and witness testimonials.
Is there a set compensation figure that I could receive?
Not necessarily, because various factors influence your potential payout, such as the severity and recovery time.
Does Legal Expert use No Win No Fee?
Yes! It is a vital service that we utilise for all viable cases.
What is a success fee?
This is a legal term that describes the amount of money that your solicitor receives if your case is victorious.
So, what do I pay my solicitor if my case loses?
Not a single penny is necessary to pay your personal injury lawyer under a No Win No Fee solicitor.
What goes into the claims process?
Your solicitor will file a Letter Of Claim before entering negotiations with the defendant based on the evidence that they’ve gathered.
What are my chances of winning the trial?
Based on our pre-claim checks, if your case does go to court, we’re confident that you would win.
Other Useful Compensation Guides
- Bootle Personal Injury Solicitors
- Borehamwood Personal Injury Solicitors
- Boston Personal Injury Solicitors
- How To Make Compensation Claims Against a Council or Local Authority
- Bradford-On-Avon Personal Injury Solicitors
- Bradford Personal Injury Solicitors
- Brent Personal Injury Solicitors
- Brentwood Personal Injury Solicitors
- Bridgend Personal Injury Solicitors
- Bridgwater Personal Injury Solicitors
- How Many Personal Injury Claims Go To Court?
Thank you for reading our Bracknell personal injury solicitors guide.