Kingston-upon-Thames Personal Injury Solicitors – No Win No Fee Claims
By Stephen Hudson. Last Updated 6th September 2022.In this guide, we discuss what could be involved in making a claim with Kingston Upon Thames personal injury solicitors. If you have been involved in an accident in Kingston-upon-Thames which resulted in illness or injury through no fault of your own then you may be eligible to claim damages as a result.
The claims process is not always straightforward so in order to give you the best chance of a successful damages payout we strongly suggest that you contact an experienced personal injury solicitor or one who deals with claims and covers the Kingston-upon area but is based outside it who can help you to make a successful claim. Our team at Legal Expert 0800 073 8804 have many years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims and would be happy to help you pursue your claim following your accident.
An introduction to accident claims
Accident claims are claims for a personal injury that have resulted in you becoming injured or suffering an illness as a result of an accident that was not your fault. If you can prove that somebody else’s negligence caused your accident then you may be eligible to receive compensation. Accident claims can include injuries caused by road traffic accidents, slips, trips or falls, injuries sustained in the workplace to name a few. This list is not exhaustive and if someone else is to blame for your pain and suffering then you could be entitled to damages in a whole variety of circumstances.
Select A Section
- How Our Team Could Help You Claim Damages
- Five Top Tips For Finding The Right Solicitor For You
- The Most Common Personal Injury Claims In Great Britain
- Am I Eligible To Claim Damages For An Accident At Work?
- RTA Or Road Traffic Accident And Car Crash Claims
- Kingston Solicitors – No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering The Kingston Area
- Where You Could Find Out More Information About Making A Personal Injury Claim
- Speak To Us Today
If you have a personal injury claim to make then Legal Expert can help you. With solicitors with over 30 years of experience in the field of personal injury, we have no shortage of knowledge or skills. As a service, we can put you in touch with a solicitor most appropriate to your needs. We have a dedicated team who are available 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. to answer your queries and help you to understand the claims process.
We do everything we can to make the claims process as straightforward as possible for our clients. We understand that following an accident you may feel traumatised and may be recovering from your injuries. We, therefore, manage the claims process on your behalf relieving you of as much of the burden as possible. Our team are friendly and approachable so you’ll never need to feel intimidated by calling to ask any questions or share your concerns. Legal Expert go the extra mile to ensure that our clients win the compensation that they deserve.
What is your eligibility to claim for damages?
In order to make a successful personal injury claim, you will need to fulfil the appropriate criteria. Our Kingston Upon Thames personal injury solicitors will help you to establish liability but in order for them to do so you must be able to demonstrate that
- The person you are claiming against owed you a duty of care. Examples of a duty of care relationship include employer/employee, driver/road user and doctor/patient. This is not however an exhaustive list.
- You must also be able to prove that this duty of care was breached by the person you wish to make a claim against.
- Finally, you must be able to prove a causal link between the breach of the duty of care and the injury that you suffered. If you would have suffered your injury anyway, despite the breach in duty of care then you will struggle to build a successful case.
- Friends and family recommendations – personal recommendations are a great way to find a personal injury solicitor. Be aware however that a firm that works well for your nearest and dearest won’t necessarily be the best option for your needs.
- Internet searches – doing an Internet search for Kingston Upon Thames personal injury solicitors or solicitors that are national is a handy way to identify a solicitor who covers your area. You can also check out reviews from previous clients.
- Through us – a provider such as Legal Expert offer a great option for you to provide you with a lawyer who meets your requirements. Legal Expert will consider the details of your case and match you with a solicitor who has experience and expertise in your area of personal injury.
- Conversation with a personal injury lawyer – we advise that you shouldn’t instruct a solicitor without first speaking to them on the phone or face to face. That way you will get a good sense of the service they offer and can decide whether you will be able to build a rapport with them.
- Advertisement – there is no shortage of personal injury lawyer advertisements and it can feel overwhelming when you are trying to make a choice. However, bear in mind that an advertisement is no guarantee of quality.
Top rated solicitor reviews
It can be really helpful to look at personal injury solicitor reviews before making your decision about who to instruct to help you with your claim. However, the solicitors with the best reviews are not necessarily the best personal injury lawyer for you.
As well as finding a solicitor you feel you could work well with for as long as the case may take, you should also consider the success fees and insurance premiums that the firm charges. If you are not fully aware of what the fees entail then you may have a surprising shock at the end of your case.
Does where my solicitor is located matter to my claim?
Geographical location is less important. What’s more important is the quality of the solicitor and if they are specialists in dealing with the same case as you want to claim for. If you have had an accident in Kingston upon Thames, you do not need to choose personal injury solicitors that are based in Kingston.
The more important factor is finding a solicitor that you can create a rapport with. Personal injury cases can often go on for a long time, particularly if your injuries are serious or the case is complicated. A personal injury claim can sometimes take months or even years to resolve. This means that you will potentially be working with your Thames personal injury solicitor or those covering the area for a long period of time. You need to feel comfortable and confident that they are the right person for you.
Legal Expert can provide a solicitor who meets your requirements and can cover your area. Call us today to talk about what we can offer you and have a chat with one of our specialist solicitors. Although our solicitors may not be based in Kingston it is no problem for us to keep in touch thanks to the wide variety of digital channels for us to use such as emails and phone calls.
We do however understand that if you need to have a medical examination you will want this to take place close to home. Fortunately, there are medical experts located throughout the country so that they can provide an examination at a location convenient to you.
Some of the most common claims that we see for personal injury include medical malpractice, workplace accidents, slips trips and falls and industrial diseases. This list is not exhaustive however and if you have been injured as the result of an incident that was not your fault then you may be eligible to make a claim.
Industrial disease claims
Industrial disease claims usually relate to illnesses that have developed following exposure to a substance or perhaps a loud noise in the workplace. Industrial diseases are often symptom free for several years and are only diagnosed at a later date. If this sounds familiar then please be aware that the personal injury claims time limit of 3 years begins on the date of diagnosis and not on the date that the illness was contracted.
Clinical or medical negligence claims
Clinical negligence claims are made when a healthcare professional has breached their duty of care to you. This covers a whole range of health care professionals including GPs, surgeons, nurses and care workers. It can include incorrectly administering medication, surgical errors or a delayed diagnosis which has led to the exacerbation of an illness.
If you have been a victim of medical negligence then please contact Legal Expert today for further advice.
We can assist with a wide variety of different clinical/medical negligence cases, such as the following examples:
Fall and trip injury claims
Slips, trips and falls are one of the most common types of personal injury claim. Slips trips and falls can happen anywhere and if you can prove that somebody has breached their duty of care by acting negligently then you may have a claim. Slips trips and falls are usually caused by slippery floors, defective floor coverings or obstructions.
Serious injury claims
If you have experienced a serious injury you may be reliant on a compensation payout to help you finance your change in circumstances. Your recovery is likely to be lengthy if you have had a serious injury and this will sometimes mean that you are unable to work. Legal Expert will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve to cover the costs that you have incurred as a result of your accident.
As a worker you are owed a duty of care by your employer. If you have experienced an injury at work then Legal Expert can help you get a solicitor to prove that your employer has breached that duty of care.
There are many different kinds of work accident claims which we can assist, such as the following:
- Manual handling accident claims
- Dangerous machinery claims
- Accident in an office claims
- Work-related illness claims
As you can see from this table detailing casualties on the road in Kingston-upon-Thames, road traffic accidents are not uncommon in the area. Road traffic accidents can impact upon drivers, passengers, cyclists, pedestrians and all other road users.
If you have been a victim of a road traffic accident in Kingston then you should seek a road traffic accident claims solicitor to help you bring a personal injury case to claim the damages that you deserve following your injuries. Legal Expert have an experienced panel of solicitors to help you negotiate the best payout for you.
Kingston upon Thames reported casualties on the roads
You may have questions on how common road casualties are reported in the Kingston upon Thames area. For insight into this manner, you can view the table below which shows the number of individuals who were killed or seriously injured (KSI) on the roads of Kingston upon Thames between 2015 and 2017. The statistics have been provided by the Department for Transport (DfT) and have been published by the Greater London Authority via The London Datastore.
|Individuals seriously injured or killed on the roads of Kingston Upon Thames|
No Win No Fee Kingston Upon Thames personal injury solicitors can help you to make a claim for any compensation that you are eligible to receive without charging any upfront fees. Legal fees could otherwise be intimidating and deter people from pursuing a personal injury case. Choosing No Win No Fee solicitors when you are eligible to make a personal injury claim can provide you with extra financial security.
Our No Win No Fee promise
Under a No Win No Fee agreement, you will not be required to pay any upfront fees and your solicitor’s fee will only be taken once you have received your final payout. The fee is taken from the final award.
If you are unsuccessful in your personal injury case then you will not be eligible to pay any fees at all to your solicitor. This enables you to pursue damages without the worry of any out of pocket expenses. No Win No Fee agreements also mean that you can feel confident that if a solicitor agrees to take on your case, they think you have an excellent chance of winning.
Whether you have made your final decision about launching a claim or are still seeking further information before making your choice, Legal Expert can advise you. We think it is essential that you have access to the correct advice before making your decision.
You need to know what the claims process will involve, how it will impact upon you and whether or not you have a good chance of winning your case. A good personal injury solicitor will be able to answer your questions. Check out our online guides before picking up the phone and speaking to a lawyer about your individual circumstances.
Once you have made your decision to begin your personal injury claim, speak to Legal Expert. We can advise you about the claims process and provide you with a high quality personal injury solicitor who can begin collecting evidence and compiling your case. Call us on 0800 073 8804 or via our website at LegalExpert.co.uk.
On our website, you will find a contact form. If you complete the contact form, one of our friendly staff members will call you back at a time convenient to you. Please also feel free to call us if you would like to have a chat with a personal injury solicitor before making your final decision. We are here every day our freephone number or our live chat service.
Services for victims of accidents in Kingston upon Thames
In addition to seeking the help of a personal injury solicitor, you may find that you require the services of the local police, County Court or hospital. Here are the details of those services should you need to get in touch:
Local Police Station –
Address: 5 & 7 High Street, KT1 1LB
Phone number: 101
Opening hours: 24 hours
Local Crown Court –
Address: 6-8 Penrhyn Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, KT1 2BB
Phone number: 020 8240 2500
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Local Hospital –
Address: Galsworthy Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 7QB
Phone number: 020 8546 7711
Website address: www.kingstonhospital.nhs.uk
- Accidents on Kingston’s streets -This will give you an idea of street accidents you can claim for.
- Vehicles not registered in the UK – You could make a claim even if a foreign vehicle causes your accident. Read more here.
Other Helpful Compensation Guides
- Kettering Personal Injury Solicitors
- Kidderminster Personal Injury Solicitors
- Kilmarnock Personal Injury Solicitors
- King’s Lynn Personal Injury Solicitors
- Kingston upon Hull Personal Injury Solicitors
- How much compensation for a fractured or broken bone claim?
- Kingswinford Personal Injury Solicitors
- Kirkby Personal Injury Solicitors
- Kirkcaldy Personal Injury Solicitors
- Lambeth Personal Injury Solicitors
- How To Make A Finger Injury Claim
We hope that our guide about hiring a solicitor for a Kingston Upon Thames personal injury claim has been informative and useful. If you are looking to speak to an advisor about making a claim in this area, then you can contact us here at Legal Expert at any time.