Swindon Car Accident Claims Solicitors – No Win No Fee Claims Guide
By Daniel Archer. Last Updated 4th Mary 2022. Have you sustained injuries due to a road traffic accident in Swindon? No matter whether you have had a car accident on the M4 in Swindon or a traffic accident on Cricklade Road Swindon, you may be wondering whether you should make a claim. A lot of people are in two minds. After all, no one wants to miss out on the compensation they are entitled to. However, there are then those that are worried that a claim is only going to bring them hassle at an already stressful period. Nevertheless, we definitely don’t think you should carry the weight of the injuries on your own, and you deserve compensation if the accident was not your fault. Here are some of the reasons why you should claim…
- You deserve to be awarded compensation– If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then it is quite simple – you deserve to be compensated. Why should you have to suffer all of the costs that come with being injured as well as the upset the injury itself has caused?
- You will receive compensation for the loss of income you have suffered– Have you found yourself unable to work during the recovery process? This is a situation a lot of people find themselves in, and it is a worrying one, as they do not know how they are going to be able to afford things when they do not have an income coming in. However, this is something you will not have to worry about if you make a claim because the loss of income will be covered.
- All other costs associated with the accident are covered– This includes everything from the cost of travelling to the hospital, to treatment expenses, to the cost of hiring someone to look after your children while you recover. You won’t have to foot the bill.
- You can draw a line under everything – It can be very easy to wonder ‘what if’ and to blame yourself for the accident. However, a successful compensation claim will help you to draw a line under the whole situation.
Now you know why you should claim for a road traffic accident Swindon today, let’s take a look at how to go about the process when working with Swindon car accident claims solicitors.
Can I Have A Medical Exam Or Assessment Local To Swindon?
When people have suffered minor injuries, they can often be tempted to cope with them alone rather than taking a trip to the doctors. However, this can completely wreck your chances of getting compensation, as the medical report provided by your doctor is the most critical piece of evidence when making a claim. This states your diagnosis and the treatment you will embark on, which is then used to determine how much compensation you are entitled too. Without it, you are seriously going to struggle to even find a solicitor that will take on your case. However, here at Legal Expert, provided solicitors can arrange a local medical exam for you free of charge so that this is taken care of. There are a number of people in your area covering these types of appointment. Here are some details:
|Ayubur Rahman||BSS House – Swindon, Cheney Manor, Wembley||Swindon||SN2 2PJ|
|Louise Whyte||Swindon Chiropractic Clinic , 10 Swindon Rd, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Mike Glassborow||Swindon Chiropractic Clinic , 10 Swindon Rd, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Geoff Hogg||Swindon Chiropractic Clinic , 10 Swindon Rd, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Don Grant||Swindon Chiropractic Clinic , 10 Swindon Rd, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Patrick Kirwin||10 Swindon Road, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Patrick Alan Kirwin||10 Swindon Road, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Ralph Rosalie||Swindon Chiropractic Clinic , 10 Swindon Rd, Stratton St Margaret||Swindon||SN3 4PZ|
|Joyshri Sarangi||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Geoff Hogg||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Don Grant||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Lara Worsley||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Mike Glassborow||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Louise Whyte||The Atrium Clinic, South Marston Hotel & Spa, Old Vicarage Lane||Swindon||SN3 4SH|
|Rhodri Evans||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|James Wiley||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Jon Tuckley||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Alan Jones||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Ramesh Sharma||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Emily Eracleous||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Jonathan Jones||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Mike Davies||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill, Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Arun Bagga||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Rakesh Duggal||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
|Anna Ross||Regus Swindon, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way||Swindon||SN5 6QR|
Of course, your recovery is going to be your paramount concern when you have been injured, and rightly so. However, you shouldn’t wait too long to make a claim. Not only is there a three year personal injury claims time limit, but you will struggle to put a claim together as effectively if you leave it too long because the details will no longer be fresh in your mind and gathering evidence will be a challenge.
How Do I Choose The Right Swindon Accident Solicitor For My Claim?
You should ask the following questions to your potential personal injury lawyer before agreeing to proceed with your claim.
How much do you charge? What is included in this fee? So many people agree to a fee without knowing what is entailed in the service. They are then disappointed when they discover that the solicitor charges extra fees for documentation and such like. You should get a full understanding of the cost and what is included in this before agreeing to anything.
How will payment work? You should definitely go for a solicitor that is happy to work on a No Win, No Fee basis. By doing this, you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success, and, therefore, you will be financially protected when making your claim. Not only this, but it ensures you benefit from the best possible service too, as the solicitor is going to be affected by the outcome of the case.
Can I take a look at some of your reviews? It is always telling to read reviews that have been left by previous customers, as this will give you a good insight into the quality of service you are likely to benefit from. If a solicitor is reluctant to show you testimonials, then you have to ask yourself why.
What experience do you have? You will want to establish the solicitor’s level of experience. You should make sure that they have worked on cases similar to yours before as well.
What do you need from me? You should get a full understanding of what your solicitor will require from you when making a claim, whether it is proof of expenses or witness contact details, so everything is handled.
How will the process work? Last but not least, you will want to make sure that the solicitor endeavours to wrap up the case as smoothly and quickly as possible. In a lot of instances, personal injury cases are resolved over the phone, so you will want to discover whether this is something the solicitor strives to achieve.
Should I research solicitors and lawyers before contacting them?
Most definitely, but nothing can beat working with a company like Legal Expert who will give your impartial advice, no matter whether you have been involved in a road traffic accident M4 Swindon or car accident Marlborough Road Swindon.
Will the location of my solicitor affect my claim?
The short answer to this question is no. A lot of people assume they need to work with Swindon car accident claims solicitors but this is not the case. Choose based on quality, not convenience.
What Are Some Of The Most Common Forms Of Vehicle Accident Claim?
Let’s take a look at some of the most common types of claims…
Swindon – car accidents
From driver error to poor road maintenance, we can help you to claim for any sort of car accident you have been involved in.
Swindon – passenger accidents
Have you been injured while a passenger in another vehicle? Read our guide for more information.
Swindon – taxi accidents
You can also make a claim if you have been involved in a taxi accident. You can read our taxi claims guide for more information.
Swindon – public transport accidents
From bus to train, no matter what mode of public transport you used, you can make a claim with Legal Expert.
Swindon – pedestrian accidents
Pedestrians are the most vulnerable on the roads. If you have been injured while walking down the street in Swindon, make a claim.
Swindon – rear collision accidents
Did another car bumped into the back of you while you were driving? Rear collisions are common, and we have helped many people secure compensation for them.
Swindon – roundabout accidents
From speeding to using the wrong lane, roundabout accidents happen for many reasons. Read our roundabout accident claim guide today.
Different Ways You Could Be Injured In A Road Traffic Accident
There are many different injuries that could cause you to require the assistance of Swindon car accident claims solicitors.When making a claim, your injuries will be considered when using a personal injury claims calculator to determine how much you will receive. Discover more about the most common injuries below.
Whiplash is an injury that can occur in many different scenarios. However, most people tend to sustain it when they have been in a car accident, and the reason for this is because it is caused by a vigorous jolt of the head. This then causes damage to the neck, namely in the tendons and the ligaments, which can cause pain and restricted movement. Other symptoms range from nausea to blurred vision. The symptoms you suffer and the extent of your injuries depend on a whole host of factors, ranging from the angle of the impact to the speed of the vehicles involved in the crash.
One of the most crucial things you need to know about in regards to whiplash is the fact that this is an injury that can take a while to appear, with a lot of victims only noticing symptoms a few days after the crash. This highlights why it is so important to see a doctor straight after the crash, irrespective of how you are feeling. This is also crucial for your case. If you do not see a medical professional, how are you going to prove that you have sustained whiplash in the first place?
Back pain is another common injury suffered. The severity of the injury and the long-term impact are considered when determining the payout.
Unfortunately, there are some people who experience serious injuries due to car accidents, which impact them for the rest of their life. Head and brain injuries are the most serious. Moreover, if someone you love has been involved in a fatal car accident Swindon, you could claim on his or her behalf.
Top Tips For Proving Swindon Car Accident Claims
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Swindon then you need to establish that the accident that caused your injuries was a result of negligence. In all areas of the UK including Swindon, a road accident can occur in a number of different ways. Therefore, it’s important to prove that events took place as you claim they did.
To do this, you need to gather and submit evidence. Examples include:
- Video evidence – Dashcam footage and CCTV footage can be helpful pieces of evidence to obtain. Requesting CCTV footage is your legal right if you appear in it.
- Witness contact details – Those who saw the incident can help support your claim by submitting a written account of what they witnessed. If you choose to hire legal assistance, our lawyers can help assist you with this process – as they can with gathering all other forms of evidence you require.
- Medical records – When you receive treatment for your injuries, important details regarding how severely you are injured, and the treatment administered, are recorded. This information can prove useful in a number of ways, including calculating your general damages payment.
If you want to know more about what kind of evidence you can use to support your claim, get in touch today.
Swindon Car Accident Statistics
|Location/ Street Name||Number of accidents / year|
|Groundwell Road||6 accidents|
|Faringdon Road||13 accidents|
This Swindon Road Accident Statistics map shows 155 road accidents between 2013 and 2017.
Reported Swindon Road Traffic Fatalities
No Win, No Fee Solicitors And Lawyers Covering Swindon
You need to have the best of the best in your corner to ensure you have the greatest chance of winning your case and getting the compensation you deserve. One of the main decisions you need to make is whether to go for a No Win, No Fee personal injury solicitor. At Legal Expert, all of our solicitors work to a No Win, No Fee payment agreement because we truly believe this is the best solution for our clients. You can see the reasons why below.
- No Start Up Costs Required – One of the biggest hurdles experienced when going down the traditional route is the start up costs. Most people find it difficult to accumulate the money that is required even to have a consultation with a solicitor. Then, they feel extremely devastated when they have wasted all of that money only to discover they don’t even have grounds for a successful case. This is something you need not worry about if you go down the No Win, No Fee route.
- Financial Risk Eliminated – There are individuals all over the country who have been entitled to compensation but never claimed. This is because they are worried about spending a lot of money on solicitor services only for their case to be an unsuccessful one. Nobody wants to end off in a worse position than they were to begin with. However, because the cost of a no win no fee service is based on the success of your case, you don’t have to worry about this.
- Better Quality Service – On a final note, aside from the points that have already been mentioned, most people will agree that you will benefit from a better level of service if you use a No Win, No Fee Swindon accident solicitor. This is because the legal professional is affected by the outcome of the case and, therefore, you can be certain they will be doing everything in their power to make sure they win it.
How do I pay for my solicitor?
There are a lot of Swindon solicitors that claim to offer a No Win, No Fee service. In reality, though, they still charge fees if your case is not a success. This will never happen when you make a personal injury claim with us. When we say No Win, No Fee, we certainly mean No Win, No Fee.
What Should You Do Next?
The next thing you should do is either contact us for more information on making a claim or indeed to start the process of making a claim for a road traffic accident in Swindon. Find out below how we can provide you with the information you need.
To make the right decisions for your case, you need the right information. We have lots of different guides on car accident claims on our website, which are filled with useful details about these sorts of cases. Please feel free to browse.
Start Your Claim Today
If you are ready to make a claim for a car accident Swindon area, please do not hesitate to give us a call for more information. Our phone number is 0800 073 8804. This number is available seven days per week, from 9 in the morning until 9 in the evening, so you can call at any time that is convenient for you. You will also find details regarding our email address via our website, and you can use the live chat feature on site too. If you would prefer us to call you, please use the box on our website to request this.
Highway Code UK– You can read all about what to do and not to do on the road here.
SwindonRoad Safety– The area specific road safety advice you’ll need
Swindon Court– Whether you need to go to court or not, it is always handy to have the information
Contacting the police to file a report
Wiltshire Police Station– Details of Wilshire Police are here.
Do you require a visit to the hospital for medical treatment?
The Great Western Hospital –Your closest hospital for accidents in the area.
Related claims guides from Legal Expert
Legal Expert – Car Accident Compensation Claims– We have compiled some useful information about this type of claim. You can read it here.
Legal Expert Pursuing Whiplash Claims– Finding information about whiplash and what claims entail is easy with this guide.
- Claiming For A Fatal Car Accident
- How To Make A Car Park Claim
- Stockton-On-Tees Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Stoke-on-Trent Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Sunderland Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Swansea Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Telford Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Wakefield Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Walsall Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Walton-on-Thames Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- Warrington Car Accident Claims Solicitors
- How Much Compensation for a Car Accident
- Car Accident Time Limitation Guide