Gosport Personal Injury Solicitors No Win No Fee
Accidents are unfortunately a part of life. Whilst some may be down to ourselves, often they are the fault of other people. If you have had an accident in Gosport or elsewhere in the UK and it was not your fault then you should give our specialist Gosport personal injury team a call as you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation.
Our personal injury solicitors for Gosport have a wealth of experience in bringing compensation claims for victims of accidents that were the fault of somebody else and have a wealth of experience in the full range of personal injury cases from simple trips and slips to major injuries and fatalities.
Our Personal Injury Solicitors For Gosport Can Deal With All Types of Personal Injury Cases
You’re in safe hands with our Gosport personal injury team. They can help you with the full range of accident types including:
Despite cars and other forms of transport being safer than ever before, the UK still experiences a huge amount of road traffic accidents due to the fact that the roads are getting ever more busy. Our experienced personal injury solicitors can help with the full range of RTA personal injury cases including:
- Car Accident Claims – Car accidents are common in the UK and if you have been injured as the driver of a car in an accident that was not your fault then you could be owed compensation.
- Passenger Accidents – It’s not just the drivers of cars that can be injured, passengers are too. If you have been a passenger in a car or bus and you’ve been involved in an accident then you could be entitled to compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorbikes can be quite vulnerable in today’s busy roads. If you’ve had an accident on your motorbike, you could be entitled to make a No Win No Fee claim for compensation if it wasn’t your fault.
If you have been injured in an accident at work and it wasn’t your fault then not only may you have been physically hurt but you may well also feel anxious, nervous and somewhat financially uncertain. Our personal injury solicitors are here to help you get the compensation you deserve and are entitled to regardless of what type of accident at work you have suffered.
A selection of workplace accidents we take care of are:
- Industrial Accidents – Whatever the cause of your industrial accident, you may be able to claim compensation. This is because your employer is legally bound to comply with safety regulations for your workplace.
- Factory Accidents – Despite stringent health and safety regulations, factories can still be dangerous places where accidents from minor slips and trips to fatalities can occur.
- Dangerous Machinery Accidents – All employers have an obligation to ensure that all machinery and plant is safe and fit to use. If you’ve been injured by dangerous machinery then you may have a very good claim for compensation.
- Office Accidents – Offices may seem quite safe places but thousands of accidents take place in them every year. From simple slips and trips to electrocution and other more serious accidents, our personal injury solicitors can help you make a successful claim for compensation.
- Scaffolding Accidents – However much safety considerations there are, working on temporary structures at height like scaffolding will always require stringent health and safety rules to be adhered to. However, sometimes accidents still do happen and we are here to help you if you have suffered a scaffolding accident that was not your fault.
Slips and Trips
Slips and trips are some of the most common personal injuries that can occur. Whilst many of these may be what are termed as minor, resulting in bruising, sprains or broken ankles, they can be distressing, painful and can lead to a person’s life being limited as well as costs such as loss of earnings. There can also be more serious slips and trips that have far more significant consequences.
Whatever slip or trip you have unfortunately suffered, if it was not your fault then get in touch and make a claim for the compensation you may be entitled to under UK legislation.
Examples of slips and trip claims we can help with:
- Shopping Accidents – Shopping accidents are more and more common in Gosport and the UK and can range from simple trips and slips to more serious accidents. Whatever the incident, if it was not your fault you may have a valid claim for compensation.
- Pavement Trips and Slips – Local councils are obliged to keep pavements safe and useable and if you suffer an injury on an unsafe pavement or path you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
- Supermarket Accidents – Whether it is a slip from a spillage or a cut foot from a smashed jar not cleaned up properly, supermarket accidents are common and we claim significant amounts of money for people every year.
We may have one of the best health services in the world but unfortunately, sometimes things do go wrong. Our Gosport team of personal injury solicitors are here to help you if you have been unfortunate to have suffered any form of medical or surgical negligence.
A small selection of some of the medical negligence claims we handle include:
- Medical Misdiagnosis – Occasionally, doctors misdiagnose a condition and this can lead to further injury, distress or both. If you suspect you have been the victim of a medical misdiagnosis then get in touch with our expert Gosport team of personal injury lawyers.
- Dental Negligence – If your dentist has failed in their duty of care to you leading to you having an injury such as damaged teeth or gums then you may be able to make a claim for dental negligence compensation.
- Birth Injuries – The vast majority of births in the UK go perfectly well but unfortunately sometimes there can be complications and birth injuries can occur. If you believe that this was somebody else’s fault, you may be able to claim compensation, which our Gosport personal injury team will be able to help you with.
Get In Touch With Our Gosport Personal Injury Team Today
Whatever type of accident you have had, if you have been injured and it was not your fault, get in touch with our personal injury solicitors for Gosport today to find out how we can help you.