Newtownabbey Car Accident Claims Solicitors – No Win No Fee Free Advice Guide
Have you been injured in a car accident in Newton Abbey? Unfortunately, road traffic accidents happen every day. In many instances, people are injured who were not at fault for the accident. This can be anyone from the driver, to a pedestrian, to a passenger. If this has happened to you, you may be eligible to make a road traffic accident claim. At Legal Expert, available on 0800 073 8804, we will provide you with a specialist No Win, No Fee personal injury solicitor from our team to make sure you have a great chance of your case being a successful one.
There are many different types of road traffic accident claims that can be made. This includes; car crash claims, travel accident compensation, car accident claims, bicycle injury compensation, driver injury claims, motorbike accident claims, passenger injury compensation, untraced drivers compensation, and uninsured driver’s compensation. If you are unsure regarding your chances of a successful claim, ask yourself the following three questions…
1) Was the accident through no fault of your own?
2) Did you receive medical attention as a result?
3) Did the injury occur within the last three years? (This is typically the personal injury claims time limit, but there can be exceptions)
If you answered ‘yes’ to the three questions, there is every chance you will be able to make a successful claim. Nevertheless, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We have a legal helpline for you to take advantage of. One of our specialists will give you a realistic picture of your case and the probability of it being a successful one. If the probability is high, you will be provided with a No Win, No Fee solicitor who will handle your case for you. But before you call us, read on to discover everything you need to know about road traffic accidents in Newtown Abbey and working with car accident claims solicitors.
Have A Medical Assessment Close To This Area
There are hordes of experts across the UK. If you need to see a medical expert in Newton Abbey, your solicitor can arrange this for you. Here are details of some examples in your area.
|Expert||Postal Address||Place||Postal Code|
|Richard Davis||142 Malone Road||Belfast||BT9 5LH|
How To Find The Right Personal Injury Solicitor
Have you been injured as the result of a roundabout accident? Maybe you were involved in an accident while using a zebra crossing? Irrespective of what occurred, if you have been injured and it was not your fault, you should certainly be thinking about making a car crash claim. One of the most crucial factors in any case is ensuring you hire a top quality personal injury lawyer.
One of the best ways to ensure you hire a top solicitor is by avoiding the mistakes that others have made. Keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the biggest blunders to avoid:
- Going for a solicitor that is just starting out – A lot of people are tempted by solicitors with little experience because they tend to offer better prices. However, if it turns out to be a faulty service it could end up costing you a lot more money if they do not manage to secure compensation because of mistakes on their behalf. Therefore, it is imperative to go for a solicitor with experience, and you will need to make sure that they have relevant experience, i.e. if you have been injured in a car crash you need someone that has worked on many road traffic accident claims.
- Failing to read reviews from previous clients – This is the best way to pick up on any red flags, if there are any. You will know to look elsewhere, and this can make sure you don’t go for a solicitor that is not credible.
- Choosing a solicitor that charges by the hour – Finally, one of the risky services could be going for a solicitor that charges per hour with upfront payments, as the costs can easily mount up, and there is a chance that you will have a nasty surprise when the bill comes. Instead, it is financially safer to go for someone that works to a No Win, No Fee payment agreement, as this means that you will only pay legal fees if your case is a success.
Reading Reviews Of Car Accident Claims Specialists
As touched upon, you need to read reviews about the solicitor you are considering working with. This is a lot easier today because there are review websites available to assist you with this. Take the time to see what previous claimants have had to say about the solicitor in question. This can help you to build up a good picture of their service. However, don’t stop there. Talking with the solicitor is one of the most telling moments, which is why we have a helpline available and it is open from Monday to Sunday.
Do I Need To Use A Car Accident Claims Solicitor Close To Me?
A lot of claimants assume that their only option is to work with a solicitor who is based in Newton Abbey or their local area. This is not the case. You can work with a professional based anywhere in the UK, as claims are handled via telephone and email today. This enables you to pick someone based on his or her experience and credentials.
What Accident Claims Can Our Specialist Car Crash Team Handle?
It is important to know that we can help you to get the compensation you are entitled to no matter what type of road traffic accident you have been injured in. Nevertheless, below we are going to take a look at some of the most common incidents.
Injuries From A Car Crash
Car crashes happen on a daily basis. They can occur in many ways, from someone speeding to crashes because of bad potholes. No matter what applies to you, take a look at the five key steps you should make if you have been involved in a car crash.
- Deal with any casualties – The first thing that you need to do when it comes to any accident is make sure that everyone is okay. If someone has been seriously hurt, you will need to phone an ambulance as quickly as possible, so that they can get the help they need.
- Contact details – After this, get the details of the person that caused the accident is possible. You will need their name, address, telephone number and the details of their insurer. It is also a good idea to make note of their registration number as well as the make and model of their car. If there was anyone that witnessed the accident, get their contact information too, as witness statements can really help to strengthen personal injury cases.
- Collate evidence – After this, it is a good idea to try and gather as much evidence as possible. When you get a moment, sit and write down as many details as you can remember, as this will ensure you don’t forget anything when talking to your accident lawyer. Aside from this; it may be a good idea to take photographs if there has been any damage to the street or your vehicle.
- Keep proof of any out of pocket expenses – If you have incurred any costs because of the accident you will need to keep proof of these, as you will be able to claim for them. This includes anything from medical costs, to loss of income, to vehicle repair costs.
Car Passenger Injury Claims
You may have suffered an injury while being a passenger in a vehicle. If this has happened, you can most definitely make a personal injury claim, no matter whether you were the passenger of the driver who caused the accident or not. In these claims, it is advisable to follow the steps presented in the above section too. This can help you to build a strong case.
Taxi Passenger Or Driver Injuries
You can make a claim for compensation if you have been injured while a passenger in a taxi. There are many different ways the taxi driver or taxi company could be to blame. Of course, the taxi driver could be to blame if he or she was driving recklessly. However, the taxi company could also be to blame if they have employed someone without doing the required checks or if they failed to carry out the required maintenance on their fleet of cars.
Bus And Coach Driver Or Passenger Injuries
There are lots of different types of bus accidents that can occur. Of course, the bus driver may crash into another vehicle because of careless driving. In fact, one of the most common instances that result in injuries from a bus accident is heavy breaking. In the UK, most buses and coaches do not have seatbelts and so when the driver breaks late this can lead to injuries, especially for infirm passengers or the elderly. When it comes to these personal injury claims you, must be able to prove that the bus driver broke too heavily because he or she was not driving sensibly. After all, there are instances whereby heavy braking is required to avoid a collision.
If you want to make a bus accident claim in Newton Abbey, you definitely need to arm yourself with a high-quality law firm. This is especially the case when making a claim against large bus passenger transport companies, since they often have very effective procedures in place when coping with personal injury claims. You consequently need an experienced law company that is going to aim to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve. This is exactly what you have with Legal Expert.
Injuries To Pedestrians
If you want to make a claim because you were injured while walking along the street and a car has crashed into you, we have many years of experience with these claims. Such accidents often result in serious injuries because pedestrians do not have any protection. No matter whether you are claiming for yourself or on behalf of a loved one, you can count on us.
Accidents Caused By A Rear Crash
There are many different types of car crashes that can happen, however, there is no denying that rear crashes are very common. After all, we all know how frustrating it can be when you’re driving and the person behind does not leave any room. Not only can it be a bit intimidating, but also it is very dangerous. If this has caused a crash, it is only right that you get the compensation you deserve.
Accidents At A Roundabout
Finally, another example of the common car accidents that we find ourselves dealing with is accidents that have occurred at roundabouts. When you consider the number of cars, going off in different directions, it is not hard to see why a lot of accidents happen at roundabouts.
What Injuries Do You Get From A Car Crash?
Below, we take a look at some of the most common injuries people sustain from crashes.
Neck And Whiplash Injuries
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries suffered nowadays. In most instances, individuals suffer whiplash as the result of being involved in a road traffic accident, such as a car crash. However, whiplash can occur in many different ways.
What is whiplash?
There is only one place to begin and this is by explaining what whiplash actually is. This injury occurs when your head quickly jolts backwards and forwards. Because of this, the victim can often experience damage to the neck and back, and sometimes the shoulders.
What are the symptoms of whiplash?
There are many different symptoms of whiplash. Here are some examples…
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Restricted movement
- Abnormal sensations, i.e. prickling or burning
It is vital to note that you will not necessarily experience all of these symptoms. You may only encounter one or two.
What should you do if you sustain whiplash?
It is imperative to see a doctor. Whiplash can often be a minor injury and because of this, there are a lot of people that attempt to cope with it themselves rather than see a medical professional. This is highly ill-advised as there is every chance that the problem will get worse. The injury can become chronic and the symptoms may end up being permanent if left untreated. Moreover, if you do not see a doctor you will struggle to make a claim.
Back Pain And Back Injuries
Back injuries are also common amongst those involved in road traffic accidents. These injuries can differ in severity. Some people experience back pain and make a recovery within a matter of weeks. However, there are cases whereby people end up with lifelong injuries. No matter what applies to your case, it is important to make a claim so you can get the payout you deserve.
What Kind Of Serious Injuries Can Happen In A Car Accident?
There are lots of different serious types of injuries that can happen because of a car accident. This includes everything from paralysis to brain injuries. Needless to say, these types of injuries are the most upsetting and traumatic. Therefore, we make it our mission to ensure we secure the maximum compensation figure so that you have everything you need now and in the future. We also help individuals to make a car crash death claim if they have lost a loved one in a fatal car crash.
Here, we look at some of the most dangerous Newtownabbey roads for accidents.
|Location/ Street Name||Number of accidents / year|
|Doagh Road||5 accidents|
|Hazelbank Roundabout||9 accidents|
Newtownabbey Area Road Traffic Accident Statistics
This Newtown Abbey Road Accident Statistics map shows 27 road accidents between 2013 and 2017.
Newtownabbey Car Accident Slight Or Serious Injury
As Northern Ireland road traffic data is collated differently to the UK the below shows the NI statistics as a whole.
Newtownabbey Deaths On The Roads
As Northern Ireland road traffic data is collated differently to the UK the below shows the NI statistics as a whole.
No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claim
The great thing about using a No Win, No Fee car crash solicitor is the fact that you do not need any money to start your claim. Moreover, you will only pay if your case is a success. Not only does this reduce risk, but it ensures you benefit from the best service possible. After all, we want your claim to be a success just as much as you do.
How Much Do No Win No Fee Solicitors Take?
Unfortunately, there are a lot of firms out there that claim to operate on a No Win, No Fee basis. However, they still implement charges even if the case is not a success. You won’t experience that here at Legal Expert. When we say No Win, No Fee, we mean it – you’re not going to pay anything at all if your solicitor does not secure compensation for you.
How To Start A Newtownabbey Car Accident Claim
All you need to do is give us a call to get started. But, why choose us?
- We are experienced. We have been established for years, and we have successfully helped thousands of personal injury victims since.
- Our team is made up of No Win, No Fee solicitors. This means that you do not need any money to begin your claim and financial risk is diminished.
- We won’t waste your time. It is of no benefit for us to take on your claim if we do not believe you have a good chance of getting compensation.
- We have a great reputation. All you need to do is look at the reviews on our website to see that this is the case.
How Do I Make The Right Choice?
When it comes to any type of personal injury claim, making the right decision depends on receiving the correct information. Get any questions answered before you choose a road accident solicitor with Legal Expert. You can use our website to extract more information online before picking up the phone. We have put together lots of useful guides, filled to the brim with the information you’re looking for.
Contact Our Team
Making a claim is easy with Legal Expert. You can call us now on 0800 073 8804. As mentioned, you will speak to one of our specialist advisors. They will be able to answer any questions you may have and talk you through the claim process so you know what to expect. Alternatively, why not enter your details on-site and we can call you back? There are plenty of other ways to get in touch too, for example, via email or live chat.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have suffered a road traffic injury, and it was through no fault of your own, get in touch with Legal Expert today and get the compensation you are entitled to.
General Information – Highway Code – You’ll see the code here.
Local Road Safety – Newtownabbey information can be seen here.
Local Court – If you need to go there.
Do You need to contact the Police to Report The Accident?
Local Police Station – Details of Newtownabbey police are here.
Do you need to visit the hospital for treatment?
Local Hospital – If you need treatment, see here.
Legal Expert Different Car Accident Claims – Our general guide
Whiplash Claims – This injury is covered in detail here.